Dont you guys could get 'in shape' like these ppl?

It is good thought that these comedians aren't afraid to lose weight. I had heard that John Candy wouldn't lose weight even after his friends and family begged him to. He thought that he was America's funny fat man and that he had to stay fat. Also, you look at guys like Chris Farley and John Belusi who were overweight and it probably played some role in their untimely deaths as well.

It is good thought that these comedians aren't afraid to lose weight. I had heard that John Candy wouldn't lose weight even after his friends and family begged him to. He thought that he was America's funny fat man and that he had to stay fat. Also, you look at guys like Chris Farley and John Belusi who were overweight and it probably played some role in their untimely deaths as well.

well belushi and farley were also very very depressed and heavily into drugs and hookers, that prolly didnt help either, Chris farley was the man I miss that guys humor =( and che-burger che-burger che-burger pretty good too I love chris farley on SNL when he'd interview starts like bruce willis or paul mccartney shit was classic

well belushi and farley were also very very depressed and heavily into drugs and hookers, that prolly didnt help either, Chris farley was the man I miss that guys humor =( and che-burger che-burger che-burger pretty good too I love chris farley on SNL when he'd interview starts like bruce willis or paul mccartney shit was classic

Yeah, I still love Black Sheep and Tommy Boy.

Back