drinking winstrol

i just drank my dose for the day. winstrol is OFFICIAILLY on my list of the top 5 grossest things i have ever put in my mouth:D

fack...that was SO disgusting!

QueenofDamned said:
i just drank my dose for the day. winstrol is OFFICIAILLY on my list of the top 5 grossest things i have ever put in my mouth:D

fack...that was SO disgusting!

Good thread, I was just looking into Whinny for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, still over a month out for it... but gonna go with the tabs.

strider said:
lol...my bad sometimes you dont know if guys are serious or not.

I know tren and winny you can drink, its not as effective but it does work.

there is a loss ratio though.

as for QOD and her shots, add bact water to dilute, i was told that helps and my shot of test susp is not even close to painful as they used to be.

who says you can drink tren like winstrol?

Presser said:
who says you can drink tren like winstrol?

i have never heard that you can drink tren once it's been converted. i have however heard that you can digest the pellets.....not that im going to try in the near future, that winstrol was the LAST injectable i am EVER putting in my mouth:(

I doubt its the last INJECTABLE you ever put in your MOUTH , i crack myself up,sorry,lol

lol...now thats was funny! i said you can drink tren once its converted.
yes conversion is fine too, simply the ba and oil will hold might burn away the taste buds though! lol

I want to see that top five list too!!!
of oral injectables..lmfao!!

Presser said:
I doubt its the last INJECTABLE you ever put in your MOUTH , i crack myself up,sorry,lol

smart ass:D

and now, for the top five grossest things i have ever put in my mouth;

5) sushi
4) moose tongue
3) cigarette
2) my dog's tongue (i was sleeping and woke up to him licking the inside of my mouth.....FACKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

and the grossest thing i have ever put in my mouth would be.......

you sure you wanna know?

naaa...im not gonna tell you:p i DID post it, but changed my mind;)

so how is the winny shots doing? better?

c'mon post it, do be afraid.. we will give you shit no matter what you post...lol :)

QueenofDamned said:
smart ass:D

and now, for the top five grossest things i have ever put in my mouth;

5) sushi
4) moose tongue
3) cigarette
2) my dog's tongue (i was sleeping and woke up to him licking the inside of my mouth.....FACKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

and the grossest thing i have ever put in my mouth would be.......

you sure you wanna know?

naaa...im not gonna tell you:p i DID post it, but changed my mind;)

How bout that regurgetation that you burp up after a big meal, and half to swollow agian?
Yep,dog tongue, my dog knows not to lick me in the face.
Oh, and Liquid Nolva.....yec

Willieman said:
How bout that regurgetation that you burp up after a big meal, and half to swollow agian?
Yep,dog tongue, my dog knows not to lick me in the face.
Oh, and Liquid Nolva.....yec

#1 would have to be when you got me to drink tequila out of your stilleto....that was facking rude!!!!!!!!!!

going back to shot today......as i mentioned before, i will NEVER put that shit in my mouth again...i would rather suck on Willieman's..........

stillettos:p

Have you tried putting it in water or OJ and chasing it with water or OJ? I do this and I can barely taste it. Just do it quickly! Beats being sore forever!!

QueenofDamned said:
#1 would have to be when you got me to drink tequila out of your stilleto....that was facking rude!!!!!!!!!!

going back to shot today......as i mentioned before, i will NEVER put that shit in my mouth again...i would rather suck on Willieman's..........

stillettos:p

and I thought you would keep it a secret.....please don't post the pictures.... at least let me get some HCG in my system before you do...

Last edited:
Back