EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL

If you find yourself slacking, go into ANIMAL HYPERGLUTTON mode - no napkins, no utensils, no breathing except between bites, no talking, and if need be, no hands!

YOU'RE AN ANIMAL - EAT LIKE ONE!!!

-R

Presser said:
EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!EAT LIKE AN ANIMAL!

.....Ok, let's put it to music now.....everybody join in.....

BUMP

Red Meat, Pork ( pork fat rulz ), Carbs in the middle of the nite, PBJ.....NEVER GET HUNGRY...I eat Mikky D's or burger King if I have too better than nothin if your cought in a rush. But I refuse to get hungry !!

Keep looking at the watch going back and forth
your getting very relaxed,very relaxed when i snap my fingers
you will awake and eat like a fucking animal....

I've been raiding the fridge all morning between sets, already had a dozen eggs for breakfast, now I'm waiting on my waffles for lunch, BTW fellow carnivores, get all you can eat Steak! WEEKEND GREAT STEAK DINNER BUFFET Every Friday and Saturday night from 4 to close and Sundays from 11:00 to close at GOLDEN CORRAL check their promo for details this is where I'm going tonight for dinner.

* Participating Golden Corrals only. Please call ahead for exact nightly specials.

FSS_cc.gif

Here's the Link to Their Promo's

:thumbsup:

Well, you know what happens when you eat like an animal?!!

YOU SHIT LIKE A GODDAMN ANIMAL!! I eat 4-5 lbs of food a day and shit 3-4 times a day! Just be happy it's not on the neighbors lawn.....

DrG

There is an old saying" to get to 280 lbs starting eating like somone who weighs 320 "

At first glance I thought you said:

"start eating somone who weighs 320"

I suppose either would work, my way is prolly cheaper :D

I know a person I could eat...but she only weighys 130lbs.
I expect to gain 20 more lbs, Do ya think that would help? :p

Last edited:
Yes..Animals DO eat pancakes!
My Mastiff eats'em every time you leave the table to get more syrup...Their gone by the time you get back!!

Bet you'll never guess what his name is

Last edited:
Back