ECA Doses????

marazul

Just wondering what doses of each should I be taking???? Its new to me...

Has anybody tried Synergenex Ephedrine 8mg tabs or 4Ever Fit Ephedrine HCL Pure 8mg from the supplement store before??? are they any good??? or do I want to be getting it from asthma medications with ephedrine from the drug store???

and any more info on this stack is more then welcome since i have never done it before and really know nothing about, and im really trying to drop some weight, im already doing clen, but im not having very good results...

This is how I use it: 24mg's of ephedrine, 200mg's of caffeine, and 81mg's of aspirin.

I'm using Synergenex ephedrine right now and it's GTG!

I use 25mg ephedrne, 400 mg caffiene, and 125 aperin, but anything in the ranges listed above and here will knock ur socks off!

do i take this dose once a day or more then once???? do i take them all at th same time????

dose;
E=25mg
C=200mg
A=81mg

IMO, if you've never done it before I'd take the above mentioned dose (all at the same time) in the morning so you know what kind of effect it has on you thn work your way up to twice a day. That's what I do. Careful not to take the second dose too late in the day or you won't sleep. And I wouldn't use it with clen, others may be brave, but not me.

If you're gonna take the eca at the same time as the clen (off days) you will have to take benadryl or the clen will not work.

Back