educated answers needed

repper said:
well supplements r NOT CRAP only if u r weak they r,eating is not hard only if u r weak it is,and if u dont know sumthin dont try to sound ignorant bout it.i take everything i need already FOOD 6 good size meals a day 2-3 shakes a day creatine,vitamin,n02,and honestly id say the oral spray i spray under my tongue gained me 3-4 lbs and cut more bf.but b4 i started training as a perfect bodybuilder i weighed 130 and a yr later of serious training n nutrition supplementation i gained 32 lbs of muscle and no fat in 1 yr while i was 16.now im goin to log everyday for a month and add 1000 cals to make it 4500 calories.goal to gain 28 lbs while im 17 to 190,and for the t bomb i guess ill wait till im 18 since i take zma and weak oral spray but dont down it jus cuz ur ignorant but i feel i dont have enough TEST but ill wait a yr and master my productive work outs and nutrition

Some supplements are not crap--creatine, vitamins, and protein are all very good. Some supplements are bad--oral of any-kind-of-hormone sprays. If you do some hard research on the GH molecule, you will find out that it cannot pass through the gut without being destroyed, or be absorbed sublingually because the molecule is too large. Real GH has to be refridgerated and injected for any kind of real effect. You are gaining weight because you are eating well and training hard, and you aren't gaining fat because you are young and your metabolism is still quite fast (just wait until you get to be around 26--fat will start appearing like magic if you aren't careful). Stick with the basics, eat a LOT (a clean diet), use supplements like vitamins, creatine, and protein, and I bet you could easily gain that 28 lbs of lean mass without any spray.

These guys have been there, done that, so they do know what they're talking about. I would suggest that you listen to them. Good luck with your goals.

well thanks 4 advice n opinions n 4 (little)bigguy and ur LITTLE brother want a online competition which i think u do then both of u take sum pics of sum poses n i will to unless ur a loser n back down,or make an excuse like a wimp

repper, honestly, if i was a site rep. then i would of done booted u off, instead of gettin an attitude with everything, why dont u shut ur mouth and learn, ur 17, u do not know it all, trust me, so dont act like you do, dont come on this site inless your wanting to learn new things, you've had 5 post on this board, and all of them you have basically got an attitude with someone, keep it up, and im sure one of the reps. will end up kickin u off, so chill out with the attitude bro.

repper said:
well thanks 4 advice n opinions n 4 (little)bigguy and ur LITTLE brother want a online competition which i think u do then both of u take sum pics of sum poses n i will to unless ur a loser n back down,or make an excuse like a wimp

We're all anxiously awaiting pics :puke:

repper said:
Well bud wrestling season started this week and my 121lb. bro is going to wrestle 112's I'm not going ta waste my time or his with this unless your serious so as soon as I see some pics I'll respond. untill then keep pissing into the wind.

Last edited:
Gotta bump TonyKemp - Oral or spray GH is purely a con since it won't make it through your gut.

Now, you can get real oral AAS in liquid form. But this isn't sold at GNC or in the back of the weightlifting mags. And the oral stuff either is made with everclear, or with PEG (which tastes like shit). If you really get some of this, you can have the fun of watching your liver fry on an oral only cycle.

You are doing a whole lotta things at the same time, and you don't know which one is helping. Listen to folks who have done it for years and to the folks who have bothered to look over the research on AAS and HGH.

AAS use isn't dangerous if you know what you are doing and you are a male at least in his 20's. If you use AAS and don't educate yourself, you might grow breasts, get depressed, fry your liver, or your kidneys. Surgery can fix the breasts (for maybe $6k), but if you fry your liver, you will die.

There are bros on this board who know a whole lot about this. Listen to them, and learn.

modizzle said:
Definitely bro..you are young and still growing, i bet you could get bigger as you grow, by just consuming more caloric food, protein shakes, vitamins, creatine, water...just simple stuff bro....stay away from other supps from now untill you grow older and know what you are doin... my 2 cents
Yup.
:thumbsup:

BiggerStronger said:
Desire and passion have nothing to do with what I telling you. I'm telling you to spend your money on something that really works and something that wont potentially harm you. I don't have personal experience about the specific product you're speaking of, but from my personal experience I'll tell you any product that I've tried that makes the claims that you spoke of have not worked for me. Just trying to give you some honest worthwhile advice.

If you're already set on buying the stuff or using it go right ahead. More power to you, but you asked for advice and that's what I'm giving you. Don't criticize what I'm saying because it is not what you wanted to hear.

Just to let you know there are no oral sprays that contain IGF1, HGH, or test. That's all BS marketing hype. Even if it did contain those things (which I guarantee it doesn't) they would be useless in oral form and the hormone/peptides would most likely be destroyed.
Yup :thumbsup:

gasolinejacket said:
wait till you are in your 20's man..you can do so much with natural supplements....eat 400g protein a day eat your vitamins, take creatine...do it naturally...you have some of the highest natural test anyone can have right now...don't suppress it....you haven't reached your potential and you are reaching for so much more so fast..if you want to be big, eat first, lift hard, change routines every 8-10 weeks, but don't start gear just yet bro...be patient...gain 20 lbs on your own the right way in a couple years, then hit up the gear if you want it then...sprays suck too...
just trying to be real man.

UNeducated answers needed

And the new title for this whole thread is......

UNeducated answers needed

bigworm6 said:
Look, these people that are replying to your post know what there talkin about, there not ignorant, these guys been in the game longer than me and u both put together, so repsect what they have to say, and listen and learn, you asked for educated opinions and your gettin them, now when he said all of that products were crap, ok, he may of exagerated a little bit, some of them actually work, like cell-mass is good creatine, but what he is basically saying is to dont spend your money on these new products that suppose to increase your weight by 15-20 in a month, get you some protien, creatine, glutamine, multi-vitamin, and eat like crazy and train hard, and thats when your gunna start to see your results.

TomSizeMore said:
Wow, you must have horrible genetics. You've been lifting right, eating right, and taking all these perfect supplements and your only 162lbs, that must really suck for you. If I were you, which I am NOT, but if I were, I'd just give up now. Quite honestly, you don't stand a chance next to someone that was born with good genetics. Oh wait, your taking oral HGH, so that should level the playing field. F'in retard! Get a clue, your coming onto a board where half the people are competing and the other half are learning. Quite honestly, bro. with that attitude you will go nowhere in the sport. It is the most political sport there is, and if you don't have the good sense to keep your mouth shut and listen to veterans, you will definitely get ass raped while on a photo shoot in Miami. Just for the sake of putting you in your place.

Back