enanthenate (people's favorite test?)

dude, anyone can pay models or hooters girls to hang around superbikes.

like i said, let's hear from the ladies.

ZB

realcooltime said:
2 things:

And skip the QV enanth. You'll have to run it at 100 mgs higher than the human grade TVD from Schering. Which is a bad thing, unless you want REAL man boobies.

Peace

ZB

Anyone else agree with this??? I have heard nothing but good things about QV ENAN...:)

I have heard good results about QV too...and saw evaluation on the QV and it was ON the MARK! at 200mg

BigWilly said:

Anyone else agree with this??? I have heard nothing but good things about QV ENAN...:)

It's just something about vet grade stuff...it may be right on the money...QV is good...but human grade just seems to get better effect, miligram by miligram...also, the prop gives you a small but immediate recovery boost in the first weeks. Shoot the TVD a a day before your heavy days in the gym and you'll see what I mena--even before the 400mgs of enanthenate kick in...

ZB

Primobolan depot is a registered trademark of Schering A/G avaiable in 50 mg/cc from Mexico and 100 mg/cc from Europe. It is is the "Cleanest and Gentles" anabolic steroid, will not aromatize, non-toxic, low in androgens. Primobolan depot may be taken by both Men and Women. Dosages for men are 100-300 mg/week, Women 1/2 dosage. Primobolan depot is the only steroid that works well on a low calorie diet. Effective for bulking, but tends to harden and add muscle tone more that build big muscles. Primobolan depot works great when added to a cycle (stacked) with other steroids, it tends to lessen water retention and harshness when stacked with more heavy duty testosterone injectables, like Omnadren / Sustanon, Cypoinate / Propionate, ect. It is an analog immune-stimulating steroid used by people with Aids and others with depressed immune systems to build up the immune system and add lean muscle mass. Primobolan is one of the finest steroids in the world today.

Back