enathate or sust

sust sux (er'one knows I think this) over priced and you have to take atleast 3 x per week to take advantage of mult esters....stick w/test e. cheaper and will get basically same gains. Diet is 90% of weightlifting FYI if you dont have the correct diet yo uwill never get lean or get big!

My opinion? You cant go wrong with this cutter.

Here it is as follows:

Sust or Enanthate @ 1000mgs/week

Tren @ 75-100mg E/O/D or E/D (E/D for you maniacs :) )

Liquid Femara (letro) @ 1/2ml (1.25mg) E/O/D

Liquid T-3 @ 75-100mcg/day....Note: Take T-3 in divided dosages throughout the day. Example: 75mcg/day.....take 25mcg every 5-6 hours.....basically first thing in the AM, mid-late afternoon and before bedtime.

It doesnt get any simpler than this guys. This is a very cost-efficient cycle for those whose last name isnt "Gates" or "Trump". Very few of us can afford the luxury of an effective GH cycle, so this is the best way to go. What will you get? A lot of muscle mass, vascularity, muscle "fullness" and substantial loss of bodyfat while piling on the lean body mass. Just my 2 cents :)

Bret

Bret said:
What will you get? A lot of muscle mass, vascularity, muscle "fullness" and substantial loss of bodyfat while piling on the lean body mass. Just my 2 cents

Only if your diet is right. Drugs don't make you big, food makes you big... drugs alone don't make you lean, only a lack of food makes you lean. Drugs are there to supercharge gains, and safeguard against muscle loss when getting ripped.

JMHO,

DrG

drgoodbody said:
Only if your diet is right. Drugs don't make you big, food makes you big... drugs alone don't make you lean, only a lack of food makes you lean. Drugs are there to supercharge gains, and safeguard against muscle loss when getting ripped.

JMHO,

DrG

I agree 100%. without enough protein, which in my opinion is the #1 key element in EVERY bodybuilder's diet, your gains/results will not be as good. I think a MINIMUM of 1.5 grams per pound of LEAN body weight is best. For instance, if your 200lbs @10% bodyfat, that means your only 180lbs of lean bodyweight. So, 180x 1.5= 270 grams of QUALITY protein a day. As for carbs, if your trying to get in the low single-digit bodyfat area, i suggest .75-1.0 grams of cabs per pound of bodyweight. Now, the carbs should be taken at certain times to make bodyfat loss easier and more efficient. Something like this: small portion around lunchtime, pre-workout and post-workout. This way, the carbs are utilized and very little, if any, will be stored as bodyfat. Just my 2 cents.

Bret

how much protein doc and brett do u suggest....about the tren i am a little nervous to take it on my first cycle..mostly concerned about my receptors should i be my test will also be at lower level probaly @500

drgoodbody said:
God I hate it when people think that there is some majic gear out there that will help them get "cut-up" or "ripped".

WAKE UP NEWBIES AND HEAR ME - THERE IS NO MAJIC CUTTING GEAR.

Cutting comes prinicipally from DIET combined with thermogenics and other fat loss aids - not from AAS. Anabolics just help you retain muscle (and have a slight metabolic effect) while maintaining a calorie deficit (i.e. being on a diet!).

Now, some AAS make you hold more water than others, but water is NOT FAT - so don't think that test enanthate or sustanon is bad because some dude says he got bloated on it. It's water not fat. (and anti-e's plus mild diuretics can get rid of/minimize the water bloat).

You wanna cut? Get ripped to shreds? Its all about the diet brother - first and foremost.

just to say i agree with u when u say it's all depending on diet.and i know water is no fat btw i think some gear are more suitable for cutting.
every gear based on test produces also an increase in size of brown fat cell this was prooved scientifically long ago.
btw i ve never run a cycle w/out test either when bulking or cutting.
never used t3 for example but only clen mainly.
and btw water retention depends on a lot of factors such as carbs intake + water intake electrolict balance and release of aldactone from the kidney for example but test make you hold water.
this is why personally me and many other i think dropped test one week or more prior to a specdific event

Personally I can cut and drop fat on any gear, sust, prop, test e, winny, tren, primo, eq, dbol, drol, etc. - just by dropping calories and manipulating my macro-nutrient ratios (and maybe adding in some thermogenics if I want to kick it up).

DrG

drgoodbody said:
God I hate it when people think that there is some majic gear out there that will help them get "cut-up" or "ripped".

Cutting comes prinicipally from DIET combined with thermogenics and other fat loss aids - not from AAS. Anabolics just help you retain muscle (and have a slight metabolic effect) while maintaining a calorie deficit (i.e. being on a diet!).

Now, some AAS make you hold more water than others, but water is NOT FAT - so don't think that test enanthate or sustanon is bad because some dude says he got bloated on it. It's water not fat. (and anti-e's plus mild diuretics can get rid of/minimize the water bloat).

You wanna cut? Get ripped to shreds? Its all about the diet brother - first and foremost.

just to say i agree with u when u say it's all depending on diet.and i know water is no fat btw i think some gear are more suitable for cutting.
every gear based on test produces also an increase in size of brown fat cell this was prooved scientifically long ago.
and btw water retention depends on a lot of factors such as carbs intake + water intake electrolict balance and release of aldosterone from the kidney for example but test make you hold water.
this is why personally me and many other i think dropped test one week or more prior to a specdific event

Personally I can cut and drop fat on any gear, sust, prop, test e, winny, tren, primo, eq, dbol, drol, etc. - just by dropping calories and manipulating my macro-nutrient ratios (and maybe adding in some thermogenics if I want to kick it up).

DrG

drgoodbody said:

DrG

and btw water retention depends on a lot of factors such as carbs intake + water intake electrolict balance and release of aldactone from the kidney for example but test make you hold water.

sorry for posting much times problem with browser

Back