Eq question

Going well. Just got 405 lbs on squat for 5 reps. First time I've done that, so strength is looking good. Seems to have helped me lean slightly up to this point. Like I was saying, just starting week 8, so hoping on more gains in the future.

Eq really shines in longer cycles 16-20 weeks .

- - - Updated - - -

Great reminder on red blood too brother.
I am a victim of its problems!!!
If u new welcome to MC!!!!
I can see u have a wealth of knowledge to share!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks brother always ready to help out a fellow iron addict and I do believe we have alot of knowledge to share here hopefully if things go right look for us in the sponsors in the next few days

Eq really shines in longer cycles 16-20 weeks .

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother always ready to help out a fellow iron addict and I do believe we have alot of knowledge to share here hopefully if things go right look for us in the sponsors in the next few days

I don't have enough to run it that long. I might be able to get 11 weeks out of it cuz they were a little extra anyway. Eq lingers for a long time too, doesn't it? I'm not saying like deca, but longer than say test e or cyp, right??

I don't have enough to run it that long. I might be able to get 11 weeks out of it cuz they were a little extra anyway. Eq lingers for a long time too, doesn't it? I'm not saying like deca, but longer than say test e or cyp, right??
Pickup more! U stop eq 10-14 days before test c or e. 7 days is all I ever did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back