Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) lean mass and vascularity

As a matter of fact, we just happen to have a sale on this stuff right now. :) This is the time to buy a bunch and run it over 1g to see what happens.

EQ is by far my favorite AAS. not even a close second. I feel like I can go forever on that stuff. I'd have days when I'd stop training just because I had been there so long and done so much I was afraid I'd get hurt I'd I keep going. I just never got tired. I'm a pretty vascular guy to begin with so I didn't notice much more of a change than being on anything else.

Who else likes EQ?

OMG... EQ was my goto for everything.. I loved running it.. I never had a problem with joints on that ... at least not that I was aware of.. I used to get it when it only came in 50mg/ml and in huge bottles... then when 200mg/ml came out.. i used to use it to cut anything that hurt.. running 600mg/ml per week was my standard..

The first post says detectable for 5 months.. why is it for some reason I feel like we always used to say 18months? .. hmm..

BUT.. i had good viens to begin with.. however with always having trouble keeping my diet clean enough to show off a "road map" .. EQ made it easier to show off my work.. and the I DON'T miss waking up in the middle of the night to eat because my hunger pains were so bad.. but absolutely loved the stuff..

I wish anything made me hungry. It's so hard for me to eat sometimes
Bro for me eq after about week 12 at 750 mg a week or more will make u eat everything I really think It take a along time on eq to get the hunger drive but when it kicks in it's buffet time

Stickler same here I wake up in the middle of the night so hungry I felt like I was gonna puke

no doubt... felt sick and almost borderline anxious until i ate... then i'd sleep.. but i'd be up at 2:30-3am making eggs.. or chicken or whatever... if not I felt like i was going to have a panic attack.. and my stomach actually hurt! ... I also found myself hungry mid-workout.. no matter what I had mealwise for the day.. or pre workout shake wise either..

not that i'm suggesting this w/o a perscription... but i know people in the past that have taken xanax or valium to lower tension... i'm not saying that's going to help.. but my bp always went down after taking one or the other... might not hurt to see if you can get a low dose... get your bp taken before.... then get it taken about an hour later (should work faster then that though)... if that seems to work in temporarily lowering your bp.. might give you enough window time to donate blood and move on...

any other thoughts on that? ... sometimes you gotta bend the system.. (with a perscription of course!) :D

I had to get my doctor to write me a script to give blood when I'm on eq they don't use my blood for donation they dispose of it

When I am within 2 weeks of donating I taper off to trt levels. I have never been denied a donation due to bp or anything else. The Red Cross checks your iron levels too.

I was just about to start an eq thread.

If it is true it needs to be run at least 16 weeks, how long until you "feel" it?

I was just about to start an eq thread.

If it is true it needs to be run at least 16 weeks, how long until you "feel" it?

with the undeclynate... i'd say by day 18 or so.. you're in the mix buddy.. just my experience... that's about my full affect period.. then it's hunger city.. from there on out..

no doubt... felt sick and almost borderline anxious until i ate... then i'd sleep.. but i'd be up at 2:30-3am making eggs.. or chicken or whatever... if not I felt like i was going to have a panic attack.. and my stomach actually hurt! ... I also found myself hungry mid-workout.. no matter what I had mealwise for the day.. or pre workout shake wise either..
Exactly I would be worried about my next meal while I ate had to take a anti-anxiety when I was on. 1 g but I love to eat so it was ok after a few weeks

Exactly I would be worried about my next meal while I ate had to take a anti-anxiety when I was on. 1 g but I love to eat so it was ok after a few weeks

... i can't even imagine taking 1g of EQ a week.. seriously.. i think my head might explode.. LOL .. but.. once you get your meal schedule together after all the hunger pains kick in.. it can be easy to manage.. just EXPECT to be awake eating food at 3am.. :D

not that i'm suggesting this w/o a perscription... but i know people in the past that have taken xanax or valium to lower tension... i'm not saying that's going to help.. but my bp always went down after taking one or the other... might not hurt to see if you can get a low dose... get your bp taken before.... then get it taken about an hour later (should work faster then that though)... if that seems to work in temporarily lowering your bp.. might give you enough window time to donate blood and move on...

any other thoughts on that? ... sometimes you gotta bend the system.. (with a perscription of course!) :D

There was a guy telling me uses Mj and it helps but he ends up eating like a horse later due to the effects of the mj. he did state every protein powder tastes good at that point.

It only takes 20 min for anything to absorb through your stomach and start taking effect..you can get klonopin relatively easy lol

with the undeclynate... i'd say by day 18 or so.. you're in the mix buddy.. just my experience... that's about my full affect period.. then it's hunger city.. from there on out..
Cool... so for lean mass with minimal sides is EQ at 600mg per week a better choice than deca?

Back