Equipoise?

unique said:
I only got 50mg/ml EQ here and doing 300mg per week ->2ml eod ... you reckon thats enough lads or should I go higher ??

try 400-600mg/week bro......I just ran 800 mg/wk with a gram of test E on top of that ......worked great. I'll probably run EQ with most all of my future cycles from here on out

QV-EQ

Getting ready to finish my 5wk/10wk cycle. My 10ml EQ 200mg/ml bottle should be empty. Still has 1+ cc or more in it.

Has anyone ever hadQV-EQ overfilled?

I know I measured it right the first 5 wks.
1cc x 2 per wk w/test enth.
Always draw the EQ first cuz the enth doesn't need measuring. Its in single vials.

thx guys ,
lets say that I am 86 KG and 171 CM with like 15-18% BF
and was taking Winstrol and EQ ....
so the avg dose of EQ will be around 400-500mg ?
AND for how long should you run it ? 5 weeks ? 8 weeks ?

gday

run 500mg for 10 weeks
It takes about 4-5 weeks just to kick in. 8wks wont give you long enough to aquire good gains.

856brutus said:
Has anyone ever hadQV-EQ overfilled?

Yes actually. The only time I ever tried it too. It was in a 10 ml bottle and I was running it with Test E. Come to think of it, it may just be that the test was underfilled. Though it did seem I got more than 10cc's out of it.

ok guys i am in wk 5 of a 400mg EQ and 500mg test enth.should i bump up the EQ to 500 mg or add some DECA cause my joints are hurting like a mofo

I know what you mean about the joints Bro but I don't think I would mix Deca with EQ . Bump the EQ tho. Thats what I did and it made a difference.

start clomid 2-3 weeks after last inject.

Some people like to do Deca and EQ together, but since Deca is such a long ester you would not get any real benefit from using it for less than 5 weeks. It will take several weeks just to see the effects of it.

Also any type of steroid can be used for cutting or bulking. The only factors that come into play are 99% diet and 1% water retention. I say the water retention is 1% because it will go away when your cycle is done or you can keep it very minimal using l-dex, and/or nolva which is a must anyways...

I've used "cutting drugs" to bulk and "bulking drugs" to cut bf b4 and both work well. Its all in the diet.

Back