Ergopharm 6-OXO

That is the worst stuff I have ever done in my life, and is way over priced. Just usse HCG and Clomid, I sta away from Nova and Arimidex casue it surpresses IGF.

6 oXo

I used 6-OXO for a PCT after a cycle of mag 10. During my cycle I gained about 15 lbs. I kept about 13 of that after using 6-OXO. I can't say it is entirely responsible for me keeping all of my gains, but it certainly didn't hurt. Needless to say I was impressed with it.

Im a mod at Anabolex, and a month or so ago, I posted the results of my personal experience with 6OXO.......In a nutshell, Im a huge believer it works, and would recommend it to anyone looking to avoid the "girly" symptoms associated with clomid....It worked very well for me.

holyintellect

Turner16 I hear 6-xo with creatien helps as well. Esp, if u are coming off cycle....

well considering creatine makes you retain water id say creatine and anything will help coming off a cycle until you stop the creatine of course then bye bye water retention

After a cycle of lets say M1T I take VPX Sports Aromadex
and Nutrex's Vitrix for 2 weeks. And I maintain about 90%
of my gains.

If i get the money in time for that expensive shit, i will try it after my 4 week clomid+nolva post cycle...

supposedly 6OXO is good to take even post-post cycle ;)

However this is out of the mouth of Patrick Arnold himself, persumably just trying to get more people to buy his product...

odd how u need like 3 bottles or more of 6OXO, and at close to $40 a piece ur gonna end up payin $120 for a post cycle...

u could run clomid, nolva, hcg, etc... for a fraction of that! pat arnold must be makin a killer profit

Pinch

You can buy VPX'S Aromadex which is much better then
6 OXO at massnutrition.com for $43.95 240cc bottle
which will last you 1 month.
Or if you rather get 6 oxo you can get one bottle for
$27.95. I have checked every where and massnutrition
is the cheapest check it out and see for yourself.:)

Take Care!:)

thanks for the heads up about massnutrition, i have been using bodybuilding.com for the last couple years and am quickly finding out they do not have the best prices at all.

"Androstetrione (Androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione also sold as the brand "6-OXO")

Androstetrione is usually sold under the brand name 6-OXO and goes for somewhere between $35-$55 for 6 grams. The capsules contain 100mg each but a serving is listed as 3 capsules or 300mg. We sell this in a bulk powder form undiluted and without any fillers. Save 50% by getting it from us and capping it yourself.

Androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione 30 grams powder -- $79.99

This product is the active ingredient of the product known/sold as "6-OXO" though we are not making any claims about it other then what you are buying is androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione in a powder form. If you are interested in reselling this material as 6-OXO and making claims about it; please contact the people at this website. We do not currently offer deeper discounts on larger amounts."
http://smi2le.biz/Products.shtml

Even this is still too expensive considering the cheaper alternatives. But it certainly cheaper than the above.

Back