Excuses for the inject limp?

38532nd said:
Suck it up are you men or mice???? Why use an excuse I am proud of what I do. With the use of AAS this sport would never be hear. Screw genetics arnold created it with juice.

Im not one to advertise what i do man, thats how you get in trouble. What happens if something goes sour with someone youre dating and they turn and rat on you. So many people can't keep their mouth shut either so im not about to risk telling everyone and then be suprised when i get a knock on the door by johnny law. Fuck that.

Mike- Im sorry man, i was tryin to protect you! I didnt wanna tell her you beat me on the ass you dirty man LOL

If they knock at the door all they got me with is a misdermeanor and it's all for personal use you'll never see a minute in jail believe me. Everyone is scared of nothing the only worry is if you are dealing and even then they will most likely be watching you and wire tapping you for over a year. Dave Palumbo was caught with 65,000 dollars in growth and Rick collins got him off with only 5 months time on a farm in west virginia. I doubt many of us have 65,000 worth of gear at home.....

38532nd said:
If they knock at the door all they got me with is a misdermeanor and it's all for personal use you'll never see a minute in jail believe me. Everyone is scared of nothing the only worry is if you are dealing and even then they will most likely be watching you and wire tapping you for over a year. Dave Palumbo was caught with 65,000 dollars in growth and Rick collins got him off with only 5 months time on a farm in west virginia. I doubt many of us have 65,000 worth of gear at home.....

That was also before federal guidelines changed the charges. It used to be that 1 full 10ml vial or on 50ct. bottle of pills was ONE dose. Now, a full 10ml bottle is TEN doses and the 50ct. bottle is probably considered FIFTY doses.

the charges change greatly with this alteration.

38532nd said:

Good luck with that, still not a good idea son.
I'm still sticking to the "excuses" for now.

38532nd said:

Being in law enforcement myself it is still not a good idea to advertise.....

(intergalactic space patrol)

Back