Exemestane recipe?

Capping sucks, humco is like a syrup carrier that will form a type of suspension. I don't believe its meant to be used long term though. However you are correct it is a good carrier if/when you can get it for cheap.

Nice. How did u like it with the surpalta? I love the stuff. A simple way that taste like sugar is pure glycerine and I can get that ar most stores. Just same method but I will use a heat gu or hair dryer to warm the liquid when first making it because glycerine can become thick and it will thin instantly with a little heat. It's pretty amazing but syrpakta is by far my favorite. The cherry simple syrup is decent especially If u haven't used syrpalta. But after its a little bland tasting but they were designed specifically fkrvthis reason abd any time u dint need to heat your raws in a fan.

The bidding sites sell it as well but you may pay a little more the site listed above will be pith of stock a lot of times but that's who I go thru.

Capping sucks, humco is like a syrup carrier that will form a type of suspension. I don't believe its meant to be used long term though. However you are correct it is a good carrier if/when you can get it for cheap.
Can the cherry humco be used with dbol and drol?? If so, replace the everclear with the same amount of humco to get 50mg/ml?

Back