Facts about styeroids

This is HILARIOUS! Definetly douche bag of the year award contender. I feel horrible for the kid who googles the word 'steroid' because they want to learn some info and this is the first article they look at....a damn shame.

Ok I can't kick this kids ass because he's too young and I can't compete against him in a bodybuilding competition because we're in different ago groups and thank god different weight classes

but can't we train Malic to destroy this kid? Who's with me? I'm starting a fund to train Malic in MMA and to keep advising him on bodybuilding

supermannpc said:
i hope i never have to see that kid again

Please tell me you've actually seen him in person??? did he show up at a competition or are you referring to his terrible picture?

BiggerStronger said:
I almost feel bad for the kid. After reading through his website it turns out he has epilepsy.

Is he blind too?

Sorry bro I don't feel bad for him, my grandmother had epilepsy but that didn't give her any delusions that she was a bodybuilder!!!

I know what you mean Mike...It's no excuse to spread misinformation, but to me it looks like he's just trying to help kids out. Although I don't think people should listen to his advice. Honestly, he shouldn't try to be a bodybuilder. Apparently from what I read he can't eat a proper diet, he can't train properly, and he can't take supplements because it gives him epeleptic fits. lol. What the hell is the point of calling yourself a bodybuilder when you can't or wont do anything that's required of one and don't even remotely look like one to top it off. lol.

as I tell a friend of mine all of the time,

"If you have to tell people you're a bodybuilder, you're probably not."
...............................- Mike Swift

oh my god... and i thought my drunken stoopers in the past would cause me to lose credibility... *sigh* ... Just remember folks... when ya think it's bad... it can always be worse.

this guy is *THE* defintion of worse, and now we have a visual to go along with that saying.

This thread had me laughing my ass off for days when I first read it. What an absolute joke!!!

god i remember this thread i laughed my ass off for a while after reading all our posts lol good times yeah mike your for sure not the only one going to hell ill take your coat its gonna be hot down there

Back