Favorite body part

I donno. I can get a good pack of 3 hotpockets for $3.99. no way I can get one vagina for that. depending on where you go that's not even one drink. lol!

well i don't know about your girl, my wife has a hot pocket pussy lol, imagine putting it in and its ice cold in there, yikes!

Few years back this city in PA near Pitts was on Jay Leno, apparently the hookers were charging under $5 for sex.... I think he said $3 Maybe for $3.99 you can get a group rate? Although you, uh, get what u pay for I'm sure.

I'm with ya! I married one with both banging ass and sexy little feet

Same here man...Nice ass and sexy feet! Pedicures, diamond toe rings, diamond anklets (along with the diamond and gold custom hip chain that connects to her custom diamond belly ring)...My wife has more money in diamonds on her ankles/toes then many women have on their wedding ring:cool::thumbsup:

Same here man...Nice ass and sexy feet! Pedicures, diamond toe rings, diamond anklets (along with the diamond and gold custom hip chain that connects to her custom diamond belly ring)...My wife has more money in diamonds on her ankles/toes then many women have on their wedding ring:cool::thumbsup:
Pics or ban!

Sexiest parts are the two dimples on the lower back right above the ass.....gotta be in shape though for them to really show.

Ass and legs no doubt about it...never been a tit man but I'll take em if they come with the package. the most important thing to me is that she doesn't weigh over 120lbs. I like em skinny with nice legs & ass.

Yep
Wife is 105 lbs man she is hot....

Big titties with huge nips, one of my ex's had DD's and I could extend both my thumb and forefinger to her nipp and still not cover the nip. 50% bigger than a sliver dollar

im sure i said it already but im all about the feet! I need a women to have tiny sexy feet with nice arches! cant have big footed flat footed women, I dont care how pretty she is, i could never date a chick with ugly feet

im sure i said it already but im all about the feet! I need a women to have tiny sexy feet with nice arches! cant have big footed flat footed women, I dont care how pretty she is, i could never date a chick with ugly feet

feet and ass

Why we get along so well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back