Favorite pick up line!!!!

Here's one that usually opens the door for more coversation:

"You look just like my second wife!"
and she asks: "How many times have you been married?"
You respond "Once!"

Once she gets it, the door is opened to close the catch.

I don't use pick up lines, just good ol' simple conversation but I know a few funny ones that you prob wouldn't want to use...

Are you parents retarded? Because you sure are special.

or...

Go up to a girl and say " Do you want to dance?" and if she says no, say " I'm sorry you must have misunderstood me," I said " You look fat in those pants."

or...

Lick your finger then wipe it on her shirt and say " Why don't we get you out of those wet clothes."

I know they are cheesy but still funny.

MARMASS said:
If my nuts were on your chin where would my dick be?

thats pretty funny.

heres one: "lets go in the bathroom, you can be the school girl and i can be the priest".

Here is one that a buddy of mine used:

He sat down the far end of the bar and everytime a woman would stand/sit next to him he leaned over and whispered in her ear "I'll Lick Your Pu- -y All Weekend Long" We watched as he got slapped once but the fourth woman he said it too actually took him home.

MUCH BIGGER said:
Here is one that a buddy of mine used:

He sat down the far end of the bar and everytime a woman would stand/sit next to him he leaned over and whispered in her ear "I'll Lick Your Pu- -y All Weekend Long" We watched as he got slapped once but the fourth woman he said it too actually took him home.

I would love to do that...too bad I'm married now and won't ever have the chance again, :(

you and a buddy go stand next to a girl you say to your buddy "could you please take my pulse I think I must have died cause there is an angel standing next to me" King cheezie but they love it.

mailbox you are super gay! this is the best one:
"girl you as sweet as milk chocolate how about i nutt in your mouth not in your hand"

Back