favorite position

Not that BigShug needs to know this about me and my wife but here goes. My wife is pretty flexable so that opens up a lot of hard pipe hittin' on the side of the couch furniture movin, neighbor wonderin, picturs fallin anything goes sex.
As far as being really intimate, nothing beats some good ol' misionary with lots of groping, scratchin, exploring.
Damn now I will have to wake her up when I get home tonight.:D

Must be nice bro. I remember those days. Now I get lucky when she walks by me and accidently rubs against me. LOL

A few of my favorites...

The double-blow (two women giving head at the same time)
ME with my knees touching my elbows (aka getting my salad tossed)
Anything with a swing or latex or BOTH!

jaywooly said:
A few of my favorites...

The double-blow (two women giving head at the same time)
ME with my knees touching my elbows (aka getting my salad tossed)
Anything with a swing or latex or BOTH!

:eek:

oh god...my mind is forever warped. except for #1....nice :)

yummy

her on her back with her legs on my shoulders and running a vibrator on herself - you go reallllly deep this way and she cums big everytime - the vibrator makes your own orgasm big too cuz you can feel it.

also - doggie style and for those of you who have girls with long hair - grab it like reigns and pull her head back and have her grab the headboard for a seriously intense banging. you can also try some anal beads on her while doing her doggie style - they love it.

damn I am getting sprung thinking about it. ;)

Doggy style makes for some good times! :thumbsup:

But if it's a more intimate moment, it's all about missionary with my legs wrapped around him! :D

T82 said:
Doggy style makes for some good times! :thumbsup:

But if it's a more intimate moment, it's all about missionary with my legs wrapped around him! :D
add in a nice tounge lock and you are good to go

lol
why she got to be a perv?
can't a girl just like sex !
I think it shows a strong and very sexual woman who can talk upfront about sex !

my kinda girl !

learner202 said:
T82 I always notice you post in these kind of forums. LOL. perv! jk

Yep! I'm a freaky one! ;)

But you know, you always beat me to these posts....hmmmmmm!!! :p

I can't decide. I've lost AND destroyed a lot of brain cells in all of them. ;)

probably doggie style, but they are all good.

you can't go wrong with bending your girl over your weight bench and hitting her from behind.

shiko24 said:
lol
why she got to be a perv?
can't a girl just like sex !
I think it shows a strong and very sexual woman who can talk upfront about sex !

my kinda girl !

Don't get all emotional!

Back