FB HAS BEEN HACKED!

Hello everyone. I'm from fb as well, aka DcKalop. I was online when it all went down last night, as the hackers where taking it over. I actually talked to the hackers for a little bit, those guys seriously know there stuff. (Please don't get me wrong, I hate what they are doing!)

But, they could easily hack this board, bb.com, or just about any board. The problem with hackers, when they are that good, is it's just about impossible to stop them. These guys are tagging themself as "Phiber Optik," but the real phiber optik is Mark Abene, he was arrested by the Feds several times, served a few years, and now is the semi leader of an organization of hackers called Masters of Deception. These guys usually don't bother boards like these, they typically hack for profit only. But, apparently this kid name "eksol" got really upset with a few members on fb steroid forum, and while he himself is not a professional hacker, he apparently has close friends who are apart of the Masters of Deception.

The problem is, as I see it, even if fb comes back up, if the hackers really want to continue their assault, they can pretty much take the board down on a daily basis, for as long as they want to. Maybe they'll get board and go away because the Admin will not be able to stop them.

FitnessFreak said:
Hi DCKalop!
How r u?

Hello, I'm great. Bummer huh! :mad:

I've been reading the archives here on this board, I really like alot of the info. here, there seems to be alot of solid cool people here. It's weird I'd never heard of this board until LTE gave me PM.

I was on last nite when the shiot was hitting the fan too. This is CMB. That rat fvcker said he was gonna do it and soon. guess he wasnt playing. The way I see it is if no one and I mean no one will log on when they take over they will surely get bored. All they want is for someone to talk shit to them. Then they edit their post. If no one says anything what are they gonna do. But as long as one person is there feeding into their bullshiot they will be happy. Thats just the way losers operate.

:mad:

OH, that ticks me off so bad! I enjoy that site and all the knowledge and friends I've gained! Hopefully things will work out soon!

whats up to intensity, fitness freak, CMB, DC, and everyone else thats from this board. I too am from FB, and i was online as it was happening... looks like ill be staying here for a while

DcK said:

Hello, I'm great. Bummer huh! :mad:

I've been reading the archives here on this board, I really like alot of the info. here, there seems to be alot of solid cool people here. It's weird I'd never heard of this board until LTE gave me PM.
Presser needs to spam more lol.

So what did you all people from the fitness board do to make them hack?? I think they were in love with me and new they could not have me!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HA!) Who is this thats incognito??? FEZZ UP DO I KNOW YOU?

There was a lot of tension goin on there the last month before it was hacked. People were fighting, including mods, scammers were everywhere, people hacking into each others accounts and e-mails, all these threats made by one an other, and of course who could forget Surge! Then these hackers were talkin smack and getting involved, especially w/ blackdream, who knew they were gonna fuk the board up bigtime, but they did. It looked like shit the colors they used, gave me a headache staring at it, but that's what happened in a nutshell, hopefully these fags pay for it.

I don't know what it is but FB seems to draw all the fuckin 15 year old kids over there, hopefully when school is back in they will disappear, AND JUST WAIT EKSOL, THE*DREAM HAS PEOPLE COMING FOR YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG......

Get em BD71!

Mafia%20Insurance.jpg

Dream, does someone know who eksol/hex is? That'd be great news!

We're gonna toast your ass up DETROIT style EKSOL, when you hear a knock on your door you better have your mommy answer it cause the guy's i got coming for ya don't care if your 15 or 50, we'll see who owns who you little cocksmoker!!!!

You've not seen my mommy Dream, she will make your boys shit their pants. I guarantee in 10mins she will have your crew cleaning around her house, and performing small repairs.

I will never be captured!

Back