Fedor fighting??

Cmon buddy kimbo won't be able to hold his jock. Fedor is a beast the way he times and connects those power punches!!!!

have you seen the caliber fat out of shape morons on tuf 10 that are consistantly beating kimbo? he doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Fedor.

Im still behind what i said a rematch would be comical. Its like Batting practice home run hitter going against Andy Petite hes got the hitters chance to catch a fastball and drive it out of the park but once Andy figures that out he will never have a chance against him. Once you fight Fedor your done your chance is over he knows exactly how to approach you now and will dominate you with that gameplan no matter what it includes. Rogers has a great career ahead of him he needs to not concentrate on ruining it right away with a rematch to fedor just stupid for him to even talk like that after he got his head knocked off.

I agree Swole lol, even though I like kimbos street style he's more intimidating to look at than to fight. I tell you what, who would've thought that jab would GASH and break Fedors nose, a simple JAB! I believe Rogers has something to prove, just needs to polish his skills! Brett is a good fighter.

Oh yeah i agree with you on that he is a damn good fighter. He wouldnt be 10-1 if he wasnt hell he KO'ed arlovski in 22 seconds was it? thats just nuts i know arlovski is kinda on his way out but either way thats still crazy. Yeah that jay had some momentum and power behind it caught his nose perfect just crazy power for sure.

i watched the fight and think he is way to over rated
i think brock would smash him
nothing he did impressed me. i know this doesnt matter but he looked like a slob.
he did beat some decent guys but theyre calling him one of the greatest fighters of all time and i just dont see it

I still think Anderson Silva is better as well as GSP. I would have put Machida in that class before he lost to Shogun. Well he won technically but not honestly. He seems to have that wounded warrior switch though. He took some abuse from Hung man Choi before he arm barred him as well. Rogers is a powerful dude and I bet ramapge won't call him titties even though he needs an underwire. LOL. Matter of fact I wouldn't tell him that either.

Back