Feeling depressed and screwed

She showed every body those pictures and totally embarrassed me..

Any way I feel fucked up and depressed now. I can't even look at my parents now. I don't know how to fix this. What I get for being horny by myself. And being a pervert
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned some women you just cant cheat on or you better not get caught.

you aint fucked up but i would talk with your parents before visiting this holiday. as for the relationship you know better than me but its obvious yall dont trust each other and have deep rooted resentments which are a bitch to get over especially living with someone always around. i wish you the best and try not to focus on what others think just be yourself unless you dont like that freaky side of you.

i think you should tell her your honest to god true feeling and go from there and like many have said including yourself she is holding a bit of anger/hatred towards you still and will continue to do so until you can resolve this issue somehow. consuling would be a start but find a good counselor and not some man hating bitch (personal experience).

Thanks guys I'm serious, I tried callig my mom today. She said I better stop being a weirdo. My mom is very old school catholic Spanish woman so she is really pissed about all this.

I told her I'd take her and dad out for pizza and beer tomorrow. She said ok so I think I can explain to them a little better what had happened. Hopefully they can understand.

I talk to my ol'lady earlier and she started crying. She said she loves me and can't see her self with out me, but she does need to find some one to talk to and heal some how. She said she is sorry but she is just so hurt right now. I told her lets go to counciling she said yes, we need to. She gave me sex earlier and cried the entire time we were in the moment. It was really passionate, it was Intence love making.
I asked if she can talk to my parents and help with the picture thing. She apologized but said I better not ever hurt her again of she is really gonna make me sorry. I don't know what to think of that but kind of scares me. I'm not sure what to think sitting here at the moment.

good advice above. I finally had enough with my latin wife, 21 years married. Life is to short to deal with her
anger. I had my bags packed 13 years ago but looked at my two little girls and couldnt bear not to kiss them
goodnight and read them a story every night. Right then I said it was no longer about me but about my girls.
They are old enough now and life is too short not to be happy. I told her it was over. She went to a therapist
who, on the first visit said she sensed much anger. That pissed off my wife so she never went back. lol She had
nothing to be angry about with me, just has anger comming from somewhere. Good friend of mine cheated on
his wife and she found out. They stayed together for about 18 years and she threw it in his face all the time. He
finally divorced and is the happiest he has ever been.
If yours is ready for counseling give it a shot. Remember, life is too short not to be happy though.

Get out now, it will be rough but get away.

Thats the best advice ive read in this entire thread! Bro if things are like this after ling together for only 1.5 years and only being together for 6 years total, then its time to go , especially if one of you cheated on the other, IT WILL JUST SIMPLY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Regardless of who cheated, Once the TRUST IS GONE, THE RELATIONSHIP FOLLOWS!

I will say this though , your at 6 years in the relationship, and thats about where my wife and i were when we fucking hated one another, and i mean loathed each other, We loved the other one, and knew it was worth working out, but man i hated my wife for a while, i mean fucking hated! But with hard work we got through it, and i love my wife and she I!

Too many couple quit on their marriage too soon these days, I been with my wife over 14 years, married over 10 ten years, its HARD HARD WORK MY MAN, AND CHEATING IS A DEAL BREAKER!

Oh and maybe try living apart for a while, my wife left me for about 4 or 5 months, moved out and all! For all i know she fucked other guys lol, but maybe you need time apart, maybe your girl needs to miss you for a while! worked for my marriage!

^^ that's the thing to many poeple just give up hoping to get something better and there is. No better. Sure ill get some pussy here and there but ill never find another woman to do what my ol'lady does now. How many women now a days you guys know that can cook? And I'm mean really cook some good home made food? My ol'lady is 29 years old. And takes good care of me. That's why it's so hard for me to quite and up and leave. Ill do my best, ill give it another couple months. If counciling doesn't help and things keep getting worse ill cut my losses and bounce out

Silk and I went through a rough period that was my fault about a year and a half ago. I didn't cheat, but to her it was damn near the same thing. It was brutal. Lots of counseling, soul searching, self talk, and very open and honest communication.
I try not to tell people to leave or stay, but I believe that if you truly want something you have to fight for it at all costs.
Lots of professional counseling and you need to do some serious soul searching. You need to find the real reason you strayed and be honest with yourself. Women are more emotional than us ESPECIALLY with physical stuff. She is totally crushed and on the defensive. She does want to hurt you regardless of whether its right or wrong because she still hurts.
Think about this... All she has to say is "I forgive you" and most everything will be right as rain. You weren't the one that was cheated on. Why should you not be in anguish when she is?
I can tell you the things are the best they have ever been in my life and I've identified some real problems emotionally and psychologically that I've never faced.
Take your time Brother. Be humble. Take this time to learn about yourself, her, and what both of you want from life and if being together is the most important thing.
Also you're going to need to curb the freakiness Bro. You're kind of suspended. Expect a dry spell and don't bitch about it. You need to be there for her emotionally as much as possible. Don't get bitter or it's done

^^ that's the thing to many poeple just give up hoping to get something better and there is. No better. Sure ill get some pussy here and there but ill never find another woman to do what my ol'lady does now. How many women now a days you guys know that can cook? And I'm mean really cook some good home made food? My ol'lady is 29 years old. And takes good care of me. That's why it's so hard for me to quite and up and leave. Ill do my best, ill give it another couple months. If counciling doesn't help and things keep getting worse ill cut my losses and bounce out
Wrong way of thinking IMO Bro. If you want her and she is the one, then fight for her. How would you feel if the woman you wanted to marry cheated on you and then had the mindset "if he doesn't get over it in a few months than I'll move on"?? You'd say good, let that bitch go if she doesn't want to prove to me that I'm all she wants.
You have to fight and suffer. Maybe I'm in the minority here and I don't criticize other's marriages as I have no place, but I KNOW I did the right thing. What's a few months of hurt and struggle for a lifetime in a great marriage? You gotta really think Brother. I can tell you're hurting and walking away may make it easier in the short term, but if you care for her like you say it may be a mistake you can never correct
I say play it out and do everything you can to build her trust in you.
Bro my marriage is so much better now than I ever dreamed it could be. I don't want to derail this, but this could be an opportunity for you both to really communicate

Thanks dude! Really appreciate you saying that. Ill do just that. She's a good woman Ill never find another like her.
Reason I cheated, honestly it's so stupid. I stopped get attention and sex. I honestly just did it for the sex and honestly it wasn't even that good. Was not worth all this.
Ill never cheat again. Never! But it really was just for sex. No emotion towards if at all. It was like madturbating but with a person. That's honestly how it was.

I regret it so bad.

But again thanks dude ill continue changing for the better, maturing sacrificing. Working hard.

Thanks dude! Really appreciate you saying that. Ill do just that. She's a good woman Ill never find another like her.
Reason I cheated, honestly it's so stupid. I stopped get attention and sex. I honestly just did it for the sex and honestly it wasn't even that good. Was not worth all this.
Ill never cheat again. Never! But it really was just for sex. No emotion towards if at all. It was like madturbating but with a person. That's honestly how it was.

I regret it so bad.

But again thanks dude ill continue changing for the better, maturing sacrificing. Working hard.
That's what you've got to do Bro. What I did was I wrote myself a letter saying how I felt, how bad the pain was, and how badly I hurt her, everything I was feeling. That way should I ever get similiar ideas again I could read the letter and remind myself of the potential damage and heart ache. Constant things and constant effort are what's going to build her trust in you. Don't listen to the digs about being a man, balls in her purse, blah blah blah. If she's worth it than who knows better than you what makes you happy. Just put the time in with her and buckle up. It will be tough and probably gut wrenching

Not sure what to say

Attachments

• 960225_572007359545583_1546298557_n.jpg
    960225_572007359545583_1546298557_n.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
Your story is quite sad, and i don't even know what to say to you, cause any man given a chance to cheat will step up without thinking or atleast i am that way too though i love my wife a lot. I guess we need to control that stupid animal inside us and work our way to our womans heart.

I didn't cheat, but to her it was damn near the same thing. It was brutal. Lots of counseling,

Bro I told you sucking cock was just like cheating, lol, damn wish you had of listened! And all the counseling in the world wont help, if ya like dick ya like dick! lol,

Bro I told you sucking cock was just like cheating, lol, damn wish you had of listened! And all the counseling in the world wont help, if ya like dick ya like dick! lol,

Lol! And that's just what I told Silk!! Technically it was Presser that cheated!! I was just standing there Lol!!

Lol! And that's just what I told Silk!! Technically it was Presser that cheated!! I was just standing there Lol!!

lmao, dont bring me into your gay escapades brutha,lol, You and Truck Stop Steve are on your own lol

Back