first bloods log 12 week cycle powered by PSL

nice job bro I am forced to make the 4AM trip to the gym often too. I love it sometimes though makes my day so much better. Keep the updates coming.

2 weeks in. So I have run test & deca before but this is the first time using winny. I have to say that feeling the increased strength gain from the winny is awesome! I was used to having to wait for a few weeks before you "feel" anything with the longer esters but with the winny inj you get that strength boost much sooner!

2 weeks in. So I have run test & deca before but this is the first time using winny. I have to say that feeling the increased strength gain from the winny is awesome! I was used to having to wait for a few weeks before you "feel" anything with the longer esters but with the winny inj you get that strength boost much sooner!

yeah stanozolol makes a world of difference when i have added it to my prop, tren stacks in the past, though I've not used winny in some time now, but its surely a good addition at moderate dosages for a moderate length of time!

Good news, 3 weeks in and strength is up and already starting to get more vascular. I do believe this is going to be a good run!

Hit legs today and although I went light I was able to get more reps than usual and I felt my legs were really pumped up. I feel like Im walking on 2 rubber bands now....lol!

Also my weight has gone up a few lbs.

Whats up guys, its 4th of July weekend and heres my update. I went to the beach yesterday with my family and met up with some friends who we dont get to see often. I took my shirt off and got a lot of compliments from everybody. Of course one joker had to make fun of my pale skin (Im not a tanner) LOL. I said he was looking good, nice tan, skinny arms,bird chest and beer belly!! Lol. He just gave me a pissed off stare. I guess thats my higher test levels talking.

Other news, I am chasing my wife around the house like a horny 19 yr old. I am seeing more vascularity , and Im seeing it in my legs which I never really saw when just running test by itself. So Im thinking its the deca or the winny or both. Im catching some shoulder pain and elbow pain during my pressing work so I had to lower the weight and do more reps until it passes. Sucks! Sometimes I get lucky and can add more weight but it all depends ...
Leg training is going great. I am able to hit legs every 4 days because I recover so much faster.
Im running winny at 25mg EOD so this is a very conservative dose and Im loving it!

Sounding good bro! Yes the Deca and winny will help with vascularity. I think just about every compound helps with it to a degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Im gettin lots of comments about my veins..... one comment was " what are you on roids bro? " LOL!

I went for a bike ride today to get a lil cardio in and put on my bike jersey and it was tight as shit around my shoulders and chest and loose around my waist! Back in the day it was the other way around LOL! So my body has definite change for the better!

Yeah Im gettin lots of comments about my veins..... one comment was " what are you on roids bro? " LOL!

I went for a bike ride today to get a lil cardio in and put on my bike jersey and it was tight as shit around my shoulders and chest and loose around my waist! Back in the day it was the other way around LOL! So my body has definite change for the better!

lol. Yeah and expect to get those, "you on roids bro" comments more and more as you progress. Shit is ridiculous sometimes. I like to say yes I am on roids. I havent worked out in years! I sit on the couch and grow. Cool huh?! lol

lol. Yeah and expect to get those, "you on roids bro" comments more and more as you progress. Shit is ridiculous sometimes. I like to say yes I am on roids. I havent worked out in years! I sit on the couch and grow. Cool huh?! lol
Really. How come nobody says to fat people, "You on Twinkies, man? Soda? McDonald's? Man, what are you eating???" Lol! :p

Update: I came down with something and the past 4 days I have been shot. No training. I think I trained 5 days ago and hit legs. The next day I was doing yard work and I cut the lawn , a few hours later I decided to go out on my bike for 20 min of cardio. I came back and about 2 hrs later wham! My throat was sore and I had that post nasal drip going on. So I usu have allergies but a litt le nasal spray takes care of it. But I think between cutting the lawn and then opening up my lungs to the pollen in the air on my bike ride I screwed myself.
I was thinking of getting in a light arms and chest day but with all the anti-histamine im on and the winny my tendons are prob dry as shit and its not worth it to get hurt.
Im 41 now so I gotta think that way!

Had to go to the dr this morn. I have a sinus infection so as soon as the anti-biotics start working I should get back to normal right away.

So I have been continuing with my cycle and at least I have the aas to help me maintain while I get over this. I havent been eating as much but my weight is up thr now!!

Dr weighed me in at 205 early this morn. I was wearing a t shirt and shorts and a pair of light sneakers. So thats prob a lb or 2 so I figure my weight is around 202-203. My starting wt was 194 so 9 lbs in about 6 weeks.

Now , looking at my stomach I may not have lost any fat like I was planning. My abs look slightly less visible than when I started. So I gotta tighten up my diet for the rest of my cycle. But I definitly look bigger and have managed to get some growth on my legs which is is always a tough part for me.

Even tho Im sick and have had shitty sleep the past 4 nights I can still feel the aas giving me that edge. I still have that pumped up look with some nice veins popping out.

I will be posting up my blood work soon.

Whats up guys? I got some HGH last week and I have been pinning 2iu 5 on 2 off . I was nervous about spending so much so I bought a little bit. I took 10 iu and had labs done 3 hrs later and it was looking good at 24.3! So I ordered more. I will be running a separate log on that. I should have started it sooner to go with my AAS cycle.
!

Ok so my sinus infection is cleared up and I had one shitty workout then a second that was better and today I hit it hard. Still went light with high reps but I definitly had to hold back. I was feeling very strong on dumbell bench. I was just a little crampy. I am noticing some cramping everyday now and I contribute that to the winny. I am going to do cardio 2mrw and then monday I am back on track full force. I need to make up for lost time from being sick! I lost at least 8 days and these past 3 workouts were basically at maintainence level so I gotta get to work.

I will say that the AAS Im on has kept me in the zone throughout the entire time!

Update: Cycle is going well and strength has been going up. Had a killer shoulder workout yesterday. I just kept getting stronger as the workout progressed, I had that animal feeling and I had to actually force myself to walk away. I could've stayed all day!
Also I have been working on my legs and calves. Calves are a bitch and I honestly cant say they have grown significantly but you can certainly see a little more shape and definition and veins. My quads are looking better and my hammys are still lagging but have some progress. My wife commented that my glutes are harder and feel and look bigger and I would take her word on that cause well you know, shes my wife lol!

Update: Cycle is going well and strength has been going up. Had a killer shoulder workout yesterday. I just kept getting stronger as the workout progressed, I had that animal feeling and I had to actually force myself to walk away. I could've stayed all day!
Also I have been working on my legs and calves. Calves are a bitch and I honestly cant say they have grown significantly but you can certainly see a little more shape and definition and veins. My quads are looking better and my hammys are still lagging but have some progress. My wife commented that my glutes are harder and feel and look bigger and I would take her word on that cause well you know, shes my wife lol!

Awesome bro! I love that animal feeling! Most people have a hard time making it to the gym.... I have a hard time leaving the gym! Sounds like you got the same sickness. lol. That 2 iu a day is enough to get it working huh?

Yeah it may be the GH but then again I havent quite made 3 weeks yet on GH and they say it takes about a month and more like 3 to start really seeing results. It could be that I have been sleeping a little better and just felt more rested too. But I think thats from the GH. So either way....

I weighed in ystrday at 205-206 !! Holy shit my weight shot up! For a while I was just stuck at 198-200 and couldnt budge. I decided to eat more and wham about 2 weeks after calorie increase my weight is up. I step on the scale morning, after my 1 hr bike ride (I dont do this all the time) and later after dinner and that was what the scale read all 3 times.
Since I mentioned the bike ride..... I uded to ride alot but hardly touch it now. My cardio has been 10 min jump rope and 10 min stationary bike and 10 min of kicking (in case I need to kick someone in the head one day) and thats it. So I set out for a 30 min ride that ended up becoming a 1 hr and 15 min ride. I couldnt believe how strong my legs were! They were so tight and pumped and I was flying! I noticed I did get winded faster but my recovery after climbing a hill was fast as ever!
No doubt thats the winny doing its thing.... wow good stuff!

I weighed in ystrday at 205-206 !! Holy shit my weight shot up! For a while I was just stuck at 198-200 and couldnt budge. I decided to eat more and wham about 2 weeks after calorie increase my weight is up. I step on the scale morning, after my 1 hr bike ride (I dont do this all the time) and later after dinner and that was what the scale read all 3 times.
Since I mentioned the bike ride..... I uded to ride alot but hardly touch it now. My cardio has been 10 min jump rope and 10 min stationary bike and 10 min of kicking (in case I need to kick someone in the head one day) and thats it. So I set out for a 30 min ride that ended up becoming a 1 hr and 15 min ride. I couldnt believe how strong my legs were! They were so tight and pumped and I was flying! I noticed I did get winded faster but my recovery after climbing a hill was fast as ever!
No doubt thats the winny doing its thing.... wow good stuff!

I don't know much about bike riding or climbing hills, but i do know about jumping rope, and that is one of the best forms of cardio a person can do, i use to Jump rope then immediately do Box jumps, for football, and man what a workout!

and what are you kicking? you sit there and kick a bag for ten minutes I'm assuming?? just curious brutha

Back