First Day Of Summer is Today!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well the wife and twins are heading down to the shore for a week today, so Ole Presser will be home all alone…..bwhahahahaha and what will he get into……mmmmm mmmm my mind is running wild lol,

Should I call some strippers, have a party with me and a bunch of naked females, lol, ahhhh the choices are endless! lol

I think I'll go to a titty bar! Maybe pickup a stripper! Maybe an Asian massage parlor! Choices choices

Geezus ! That's hot ! Lol

and first order of business is I'm eating right now the hitting the gym! Then maybe I'll pick up an 8 ball of fish scale,a dozen Ecstacy a few hot ass stripper/hookers and call it a night lmao

ok truth is I'll be asleep by 8pm like an old man lol. But one can dream can't they, minus the drugs! Yuck!!

Too early for that kind of heat Def! Nice comfortable 72 here.
LMAO Presser!

Last edited:
lmao presser you dirty dog,you dont have that kinda steam left in your bones. Its been a very mild year so far here, normally we would be around 100 today, its 89 right now but muggy as fuck, so im sure the heat index will be in triple digits all day, just make for a sweaty disaster when I go outside.

lmao presser you dirty dog,you dont have that kinda steam left in your bones. Its been a very mild year so far here, normally we would be around 100 today, its 89 right now but muggy as fuck, so im sure the heat index will be in triple digits all day, just make for a sweaty disaster when I go outside.

lmao, NOPE! I sure do NOT! I would keel over dead if i tried any of that shit now days lol,

Back