first delt shot today.. yippee

I was the same johnny but had to give it a stab easy as pie. Eyed the lats up today chickened out too many distractions around maybe tomorrow. I just think how much it hurts when some of my bros screw around and pinch the back of my arm friggin hurts the bastards now they've given me a mental block.

mailboxkillR said:
I was the same johnny but had to give it a stab easy as pie. Eyed the lats up today chickened out too many distractions around maybe tomorrow. I just think how much it hurts when some of my bros screw around and pinch the back of my arm friggin hurts the bastards now they've given me a mental block.

WHAT? u chicken out? wtf? now.... who the hell would be pinching your arm? -- next time bitch smack them bro - - take 'em down.

Awww shit jett now the pressure is on check at dinner time if not before didn't get a piece tonight so now I'm going to do it out of sexual frustration. It's an anger management thing for me LMAO

Done deal lats are hit. ThinkI got them all now glutes quads calves delts tri's bi's traps pecs and finally lats did I miss anybody. Traps are kinda a PIA I'd only do them if it where really necessary. We'll see how pian is later usally takes a few hours to set in.

well just tried my biceps again... what a big 265lb wimp I am
got the pin in and as injecting the shit burned like no other injection I do anywhere else. I pulled out the pin loaded some more Fina and just shot the quad. I have done glutes,quads delts and tricep and no burning like this. And the last time months ago when I actually managed to get .5ml in each bicep they were cramped up and in pain within minutes and working out was not possible.. Anybody know whats up with this. Why pain only in the biceps.. maybe I have sensitive nerves there I dont know.. but it isnt worth the pain. Any Ideas what to do??? Anything I can add to the mix to numb it a little???
Thanks

You could try adding some steril oil, maybe its the AS causing the pain. Also where exactley are you injecting? I found that I must go a little higher than the norm. to eliminate the burning.

mbkiller, you got me totally pumped to try pec and delts. Done all except those. The pecs cause of all the fat I have there makes me nervous that I'll miss the muscle somehow, and delts because I work shoulders 2x per week sometimes. dont like them sore unless its from weights

Koss pecs are awesome excellent sight and control. The delts well They tear me up some it's the damn prop but I figure no pain no gain.

Back