Fitnessboard.com is gone for good!

Be nice guys.. You were all newbies once...!

I hope your right geared.. and it is only temporary.

I started at Fitnessboard too, but most of the good bro's that were there when I joined are over here now.

I hope someone buys it and takes care of it a little better than they have been lately.

Geared, you should really try to get it.

what kind of cost does a board like fb cost.i started there as well then came here.there was just to much drama,also i think they were to laxed on all the bs.the faq was the best,quick valuable info in that section.i'd hate to see it die.someont pm me with estamited cost of a board

id imagine its gonna sell for 10-20k. i think bolex sold for something like that, and it had a similar amount of members. lewd is a mod on anabolicreview, id imagine hell hang out there. small just became a mod on dreams board, so hell prob be there alot.

superchicken said:
id imagine its gonna sell for 10-20k. i think bolex sold for something like that, and it had a similar amount of members. lewd is a mod on anabolicreview, id imagine hell hang out there. small just became a mod on dreams board, so hell prob be there alot.
Small is also a Mod at elite

It is too bad but I prefer to come here and massmonsterz anyway even if I dont post at all I am still here doing my research and reading what everyone is up too

basskiller said:
Be nice guys.. You were all newbies once...!

...all except for bass, his mom told me he popped out with a 23ga 1.5" in hand and a hard on. The next day he disappeared from the nursery, and they found him down the hall in the supply cabinet scoring some upjohn cyp...

Last edited:
I dont think I will buy it unless a partner gets it with me I am working on getting my own board setup an will pay someone to do it and I have good funding and can pay well!

It will also have 1st page search engine listings so alot of members will come! I am hoping that Lewd and Small will join me as mod there!

I really hope we can still get to the information when it is back I spent alot of time posting valuable info as well as many others did!

Damn. I feel like a part of me died today. That board took my innocense. I'll em small to find out were he's going. He might just stay over at elite, does anybody know if he's coming here? I see most of my old buddies here anyways. Rule here should be strictly enforced to keep out the morons. This may be for the better, FB was the most "visible board on the net. Maybe some of the "heat" will drop off.:(

The FAQs were top notch, if you guys have any of them saved post them in the Article section here.

Back