Flex Wheeler Shares Update On Condition, Receives Well Wishes From Dave Bautista

Muscle Insider

Flex Wheeler gave a recent update during his battle with COVID-19 and it included a message from Dave Bautista.
Flex Wheeler was diagnosed with COVID-19 on Oct. 9 and has been dealing with the virus ever since. He has provided updates on his condition over the last few weeks and it has been a struggle for the former bodybuilder. Wheeler recently provided another update and it featured well wishes from Dave Bautista.
Wheeler has been able to stay positive throughout the recovery process as he continues to fight the virus. There has been plenty of support for Wheeler from the bodybuilding world but they are not the only community sharing well wishes.

Bautista, a former WWE star turned actor, shared a video message where he had some kid words to say to Wheeler.
“We love you big dog. Just do your thing and get better, like you always do. Just pull through this and keep inspiring people. It’s not your time brother,” Bautista said.
Flex Wheeler shared the video of Dave Bautista on his Instagram page and responded right away. Wheeler thanked the star for his kind words and agreed with the sentiment.
“Sincerely appreciate your support homie ? @davebautista
“The Original Super Duper Fly”
You’re 100% right brother, it’s not my time.
I can’t wait to get out of here to check out your new movie ? ?
I want to congratulate you on all your success and future success.
Your friendship means the world to me. I hope you and the Family have a amazing Halloween tonight save me some candy.”

Flex Wheeler has been through a lot over the last month. In his previous update, he shared that he was in acute kidney failure. The virus has even done some damage to his lungs but Wheeler has continued to shine and be as positive as ever. This is not surprising as he continues to fight to defeat the virus.

On Saturday, Flex Wheeler took to Instagram to share a video of a positive message. He showed the hospital room he is in and discussed the path that God has put him on. Throughout the video and the message, Wheeler can be seen with a smile. This is the type of person he was throughout his career and that has continued.

The entire staff here at Generation Iron send out hope and support for Flex Wheeler during this time. The Generation Iron Fitness Network will continue to provide updates as they become available for this developing story. We all hope for a smooth and strong recovery in the days ahead.

unnamed-2.jpg
Flex Wheeler gave a recent update during his battle with COVID-19 and it included a message from Dave Bautista.
Flex Wheeler was diagnosed with COVID-19 on Oct. 9 and has been dealing with the virus ever since. He has provided updates on his condition over the last few weeks and it has been a struggle for the former bodybuilder. Wheeler recently provided another update and it featured well wishes from Dave Bautista.

Wheeler has been able to stay positive throughout the recovery process as he continues to fight the virus. There has been plenty of support for Wheeler from the bodybuilding world but they are not the only community sharing well wishes.

Bautista, a former WWE star turned actor, shared a video message where he had some kid words to say to Wheeler.

“We love you big dog. Just do your thing and get better, like you always do. Just pull through this and keep inspiring people. It’s not your time brother,” Bautista said.

[/quote]
Flex Wheeler shared the video of Dave Bautista on his Instagram page and responded right away. Wheeler thanked the star for his kind words and agreed with the sentiment.

“Sincerely appreciate your support homie ? @davebautista

“The Original Super Duper Fly”

You’re 100% right brother, it’s not my time.

I can’t wait to get out of here to check out your new movie ? ?

I want to congratulate you on all your success and future success.

Your friendship means the world to me. I hope you and the Family have a amazing Halloween tonight save me some candy.”

[/quote]

[/quote]

Flex Wheeler has been through a lot over the last month. In his previous update, he shared that he was in acute kidney failure. The virus has even done some damage to his lungs but Wheeler has continued to shine and be as positive as ever. This is not surprising as he continues to fight to defeat the virus.

On Saturday, Flex Wheeler took to Instagram to share a video of a positive message. He showed the hospital room he is in and discussed the path that God has put him on. Throughout the video and the message, Wheeler can be seen with a smile. This is the type of person he was throughout his career and that has continued.

The entire staff here at Generation Iron send out hope and support for Flex Wheeler during this time. The Generation Iron Fitness Network will continue to provide updates as they become available for this developing story. We all hope for a smooth and strong recovery in the days ahead.

Click here to view the article.

Back