~*Flirter's Anonymous*~

well i wish i could cliam to be the kid that beat you up but i'am too young it was proably scorp or rad right ?

well it still couldn't have been me man i'am 19 .But hell i can cliam it anyways i used to beat up saks in school beucase he was a low kid stuk 6 years behind in his education ,then moved to the states and started bbing and came back to kick my ass last year before i started bbing and he beat me up and now that i am big he refuses to cross the border to the candian side :p.

naw I can't come to Canada cause my favorite song is from the SouthPark movie "Blame Canada....Blame Canada.........."

I seriously used to get beat up. 6th grade in the beginning of the year I got pummeled. By the middle of the year I learned it hurt less if you put your hands in front of your face. By the end of the year I was at least swinging back. After that greuling ordeal, I decided to get a little bigger or at least learn to fight. Damn All I got was Fat! Not bigger or learn to fight. Oh well I sure am glad we moved and I got to start fresh at a suburb school in a nicer part of town.

teekahty said:
I never flirt .. I am simply a hopeless romantic . who holds nothing back in my posts

I am a hopless romantic as well - and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saks said:
I seriously used to get beat up. 6th grade in the beginning of the year I got pummeled. By the middle of the year I learned it hurt less if you put your hands in front of your face. By the end of the year I was at least swinging back. After that greuling ordeal, I decided to get a little bigger or at least learn to fight. Damn All I got was Fat! Not bigger or learn to fight. Oh well I sure am glad we moved and I got to start fresh at a suburb school in a nicer part of town.

i knew it .

Back