For People Who Have Done M1t

4-ad ..will cancel the libido loss,and lethargy.

now another question legal gear has methyl 4ad and there directions say dont run it more than 2 weeks..so people say run 4ad 2 weeks before you start m1t.

also the methly 4ad is 2.8 times stronger than the 4-ad,has anyone ran methly 4-ad & m1t together?

anyways im thinking just regular 4-ad if i dont find anymore research on methly 4-ad being safe...

weeks 1-2 4 ad milk thistle nac ala hawthorn berry(for blood pressure)
weeks 2-4(maybe 5) 4 ad m1t milk t nac ala hawthorn berry
pct 6oxo 2,3 weeks continuing nac hawthorn berry ala

keeping protein very high and taking ion the best brand proteins and eating terrific...im not sure if ill do this cycle yet depending on more research and money issues......im research m4ohn which people say is a great cycle continued after m1t for a couple weeks

after all this ill looklike arnold schwarzenegger at the beach when he was jumping the waves in pumping iron lol

actually im getting my goal of 230 lbs ripped muscle....anyways i m researcgn hard on this ...i m thinking 2 weeks of m1t then switching to acouple weeks of m4ohn...iknow im not doing a steroid cycle but m1t is potent (this will be my 1st time if i do this) would 6-0xo during this cycle help my natural test levels (lh) because when i research gear ...people say do nlova and hcg while doing gear if side effects get bad(gyno,water rentenion)

so would 6-oxo help my natural test levels?

i also have some biotest tribex left (which is a lh) and it works ...its the only triblus product ive used and hugo rivera ...bodybuildier and writer on bb.com and published a book advised me to use biotest tribex(he said he tryed to other tribs...biotest tribex is the only one that worked for him)

i saw strength gains and some muscle on biotest

BUMP MY MAIN QUESTION will 6-0xo reduce the sides if sides pop up?

yes but with sides like bitch tits you don't wanna chance it......nolva or clo are the same price and much more better than 6oxo.....go with the goods

Do most of you experience shrinkage? I must be in a completely different boat because I don't. Is that maybe because I don't have much of my own testosterone production anyway?

I think i may do this cycle but i want to make sure im 100 percent safe!This will be my first..its exciting..and then again if its not safe ill keep going natural...if its not harmful then i see nothing whateverso wrong with this helping me get my goal of 230 lbs ripped muscle

this is my body and chemicals are important.....

does anyone KNOW if this would be a good SAFE cycle

cyclea.
week1-2 -4-ad
week3-4 4-ad..m1t
pct 6-0xo

cycleb
week1-2 4-ad
week 3-4 4-ad m1t
week 5-8 m4ohn
pct

Back