FREE lottery to all members.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks official lottery numbers drawn from September 16th Thursdays Florida pick 3 were 2-3-7

We did have one member "lkLind" hit all 3 numbers in any sequence however as the Lottery states every week the winner must have atleast 10 posts by the drawing date and this member did not so we move on to the next Member....

No one else hit all 3 numbers except Jaywooly whom is a Site Rep and not eligible for the drawing,lmao sorry bro but god guess!

Now as rule 3 states if no one hits all 3 digits in any or perfect sequence then we choose whomevers numbers were closest in terms of numerci value.

Our winner this week will be Tony Kemp with his pick of 2-3-5 only 2 digits away from the exact number, Member name "REDOX" was very close with his pick of 2-3-2 however not close enough to beat out "Tonykemp"!!!!!

Congratz Tony!!! Please Private message me with your shipping address and I will send out your prizes asap!!

I also believe Tonykemp has been fortunate enough to have won before but I am not certain....So maybe tony can let us know how lucky he is and if he has won our lottery before?

AND REMEMBER IT PAYS TO POST HERE!!! Our member "lkLind" only needed 5 more posts to win this lottery hands down with his pick of all 3 numbers! Sorry bro, but let it be a lesson to all who play........POST MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back