FUNNY FRIDAY! Jokes Jokes and Jokes

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]A little boy walked in on his parents having sex. He sees his mom bouncing up and down on his dad, and he says "Mommy, what are you doing?" She said, "Well, daddy's too fat so I thought I'd try to flatten him out." The boy replied, "Why bother, every Tuesday the maid comes over and blows him [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]back up again!" [/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]A teenage girl comes home from school and asks her mother. "Is it true what Rita just told me? Babies come out of the same place where boys put their penises?"
"Yes, dear," replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and she wouldn't have to explain it to her daughter.

"But then when I have a baby," the teenager pondered, "won't it knock all my teeth out?"
[/FONT]

ok well this man walks in a bar with a alligator and set it on a table and he shouted out I WILL INSERT MY BALLS IN THIS ALLIGATORS MOUTH FOR TWENTY SECONDS AND TAKE IT OUT IF EVERYONE EACH BUYS ME A BEER everyone agreed he inserted his balls and the alligator shut his mouth and after twenty seconds he hit the alligator on the head with a beer bottle then the alligator opened his mouth and then the man said anyone else wanna try a girl shouted I DO then she said if you promise not to hit me in the head with a bear bottle

Why are Asian always in the shallow end of ghe pool? BC they're not used to going deep in anything. My buddies Korean and he said he has a small penis so I thought I'd hit him w/ this.

Love em!!!
A man sits on his porch watching his wife in a bathing suit mow the lawn during a hot summer day, the neighboor looks over at him and yells " How dare you make her mow the lawn like that, you should be Hung!" He replied " Yeah I am why do you thinks shes out there!!

Back