funny story about a leg cramp...

mikeswift

I'm sitting on the toilet bowl at the office the other day and taking care of business. I've got my elbow on my quad and not really thinking about it but I guess I pinched something in there or put too much pressure on it. When I got up I had a cramp at the top of my knee bottom of my quad that lasted a good 15 minutes... it was funny walking around the office trying to avoid people so I wouldn't have to try and explain why I was limping.

Don't you just love it when stuff like this happens! I had to run through the halls of work yesterday limping and bent over because I had to take a monster slam. I'm sure if anyone saw me they probably thought the gay man from QA got ahold of me!

lmao thats great mike had a bad cramp the other day at work under a trailer welding lol. I hit my head and all kinds of shit under there it was bad.

winneevee said:
Don't you just love it when stuff like this happens! I had to run through the halls of work yesterday limping and bent over because I had to take a monster slam. I'm sure if anyone saw me they probably thought the gay man from QA got ahold of me!

Now that's funny, lol!

winneevee said:
Don't you just love it when stuff like this happens! I had to run through the halls of work yesterday limping and bent over because I had to take a monster slam.!

lol. I thought I had heard all the ways to say it...but "take a monster slam" is a new one to me.

Back