Further evidence to avoid planet fitness

Michigan gym reportedly bans woman over gender identity complaint

A Michigan gym reportedly canceled a woman’s membership after she refused to stop telling other members that “a man” was using the women’s locker room.

Yvette Cormier told MLive.com that the incident occurred at a Planet Fitness on Feb. 28 when she walked into the woman’s locker room and was “freaked out” because there was “a man” in there.

When Cormier told the front desk, employees told her that the person identifies as a woman. Cormier took her case to the gym’s corporate office, but was told that they would not tell the person to stay out of the women’s locker room because the gym is a “no judgment zone.”

Cormier returned to the gym each day between Monday and Thursday, MLive.com reports. She said she told other women about what she saw.
Cormier reportedly received a call from the corporate officer telling her that she violated the “no judgment” policy. Cormier was told she was no longer welcomed at the gym after not agreeing to stop talking about the other person in the locker room.

McCall Gosselin, public relations director for Planet Fitness, said in a statement that members can use the appropriate locker room corresponding with their personal gender identity.

“Planet Fitness is committed to creating a non-intimidating, welcoming environment for our members,” the statement read. “Our gender identity non-discrimination policy states that members and guests may use all gym facilities based on their sincere self-reported gender identity.
The statement continued saying Cormier exhibited behavior that the gym deemed “disruptive,” which led to the cancellation of her membership.
Cormier told the paper she feels the gym could provide a third set of changing stalls for transgendered people.

thats great, so now I can walk into the women's locker room, strip down balls ass naked and thats ok so long as i tell the people at the front desk my true inner identity is a women !

Thas fucking horse shit and why this country has gone to hell in a hand basket already, yes GONE not going!

they just picked up this story on National news (FOX) lol, and they showed Planet Fitness Gym, I hope this helps ruin these fuckers!

Anything to help then circle the drain is fine with me! I guess tho, this could have happened just about anywhere. But even more hilarious it happened there LMAO

Anything to help then circle the drain is fine with me! I guess tho, this could have happened just about anywhere. But even more hilarious it happened there LMAO

no i don't think this could have happened at any other gym, i think most gyms would say NO way to this shit! Planet Fitness knew this would get coverage and they probably love it

Now if any female wants to come change in the mens locker room i am totally cool with that, but i do not want some dude with a fucking cock in the locker room with my daughter or my wife, its wrong period

I concur with Presser on his posts. WTF is going on with Planet Fitness? I can guarantee there will be a lot of dick swingers going to the women's room. Aren't there laws about indecent exposure that would trump the "no judgment" policy of PF?

Actually what happened is completely legal. I think it's horse shit, but completely legal. It's not just at planet fitness. A lot of places are allowing this now. The whole gender identity shit.

Your right, its bull. However its the gender equality law. I would put the blame back on the women for fighting for it, honestly they argued it with the senate and congress for gender equality. Well it came with loopholes and its being exploited. I have a friend in LE who stated " if a man calls himself a woman we have to respect that, and vice versa" Its how they self-identify, you cant charge them for anything due to the gender equality law that was started by women and backed by Hilary Clinton.

Lets be honest, the world has fallen apart, we don't stand up for ourselves anymore and we let others rule us. We allow dumb laws to pass for our own needs but don't see how they truly affect us..people as individuals are intelligent, people in masses are ignorant.

Your right, its bull. However its the gender equality law. I would put the blame back on the women for fighting for it, honestly they argued it with the senate and congress for gender equality. Well it came with loopholes and its being exploited. I have a friend in LE who stated " if a man calls himself a woman we have to respect that, and vice versa" Its how they self-identify, you cant charge them for anything due to the gender equality law that was started by women and backed by Hilary Clinton.

Lets be honest, the world has fallen apart, we don't stand up for ourselves anymore and we let others rule us. We allow dumb laws to pass for our own needs but don't see how they truly affect us..people as individuals are intelligent, people in masses are ignorant.

I don't know man lol, I find that most people be it individual or collective are morons anymore!

I second and third this motion! I deal with the dumbest people every single day.

From your interactions here on MuscleChemistry.com ??? lol seriously though where and how do u deal with these morons? work?

lol always giving a hard time huh presser?
Would you want a transvestite or cross dresser in the locker room doing that in front of you bro?
Crazy that there is no law if there are minors present..

Back