Geneza Pharmaceuticals ?

no one talking about them cause they've gone to SHIT. SHIT PRODUCT, SHIT TDs. Then they argue and give excuses when questioned.

I don't know what you are talking about. I know some one who exclusively uses them and he has never had bunk for test p or tren a .
I know a few folks who go through Geneza and they don't complain.

Personally in my theory, it is safer and more cost effective to "homebrew". But if I had to do internet orders I wouldn't be afraid of Geneza. The Indian labs on Naps are legit as well.

Disclaimer: "All the above advice is from a fictional character and in no way condones the use of AAS, or performance enhancing substances."

I don't know what you are talking about. I know some one who exclusively uses them and he has never had bunk for test p or tren a .
I know a few folks who go through Geneza and they don't complain.

Personally in my theory, it is safer and more cost effective to "homebrew". But if I had to do internet orders I wouldn't be afraid of Geneza. The Indian labs on Naps are legit as well.

Disclaimer: "All the above advice is from a fictional character and in no way condones the use of AAS, or performance enhancing substances."

OK...

I'm pretty sure Napsgear owns and runs Geneza, correct? If you compare the two websites they even look identical.

Anyways, I would have personally trusted the stuff enough to give it a try at some point, but I have a friend I work with who has a bunch of Geneza stuff and he swairs it's absolute shit. He's pretty experienced with gear, and stays on year round. He said he was running their test e and he could feel his test levels crashing. He got bloodwork and his validated it what he already assumed. He contacted them and they offered to send him replacements. He took them up on it just for the hell of it he said. Took a month for his pack to come in and it was the wrong items. The had sent him tren ace instead. He was like fuck that, I can't do shit with tren. At this point he was already on another lab to get his test back to normal, and just wrote them off after that..

Hearing that was all it took for me to say fuckkkkk that.

I'm pretty sure Napsgear owns and runs Geneza, correct? If you compare the two websites they even look identical.

Anyways, I would have personally trusted the stuff enough to give it a try at some point, but I have a friend I work with who has a bunch of Geneza stuff and he swairs it's absolute shit. He's pretty experienced with gear, and stays on year round. He said he was running their test e and he could feel his test levels crashing. He got bloodwork and his validated it what he already assumed. He contacted them and they offered to send him replacements. He took them up on it just for the hell of it he said. Took a month for his pack to come in and it was the wrong items. The had sent him tren ace instead. He was like fuck that, I can't do shit with tren. At this point he was already on another lab to get his test back to normal, and just wrote them off after that..

Hearing that was all it took for me to say fuckkkkk that.

You are correct, that's why I just say OK, not trying to piss people off, I know what I know, and that is GP is NAPS and they are SHIT. I strictly speak from personal experience and have been around the juice and all it entails since about 1982-83, so fuckin far back its hard to remember. If you want to see a real circus, check out the NAPS thread on MESO

That is good info. I will have to let my buddy know, come to think of it he was acting like his T was a little low.

It seems like 50% of their reviews are good and bad. That is why I say homebrew though.

no one talking about them cause they've gone to SHIT. SHIT PRODUCT, SHIT TDs. Then they argue and give excuses when questioned.

maybe you work for another lab ? geneza pharma is solid gear

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to see a real circus, check out the NAPS thread on MESO

if you want to see a real circus check out Meso board period! bunch of 12 year old posting dumb shit, mixed in with half a dozen cops acting like idiots in bust threads to confuse the fuck out of people and make light of real issues. no thank you

I have always heard they have decent gear. Although there were some issues my bud was having that makes me wonder. I have received bunk Dbol before but it was from DP.

maybe you work for another lab ? geneza pharma is solid gear

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to see a real circus check out Meso board period! bunch of 12 year old posting dumb shit, mixed in with half a dozen cops acting like idiots in bust threads to confuse the fuck out of people and make light of real issues. no thank you

the working for another lab, was Uncalled for!

the circus bit though, i couldnt agree more

Everybody has got their own opinion, I just posted MINE, I don't work for anyone but myself, and it aint in the juice business, but if I did, it sure wouldn't be for the assholes who run GP!

Back