genx wtf

hector

Banana
what the hell is going on get up enough money for a goooooood cycle and they dont ever have anything in stock. any one have any clue why?

yep with the new gear and the better quality they have now, its tough to keep anything in stock!

Guys Axio has a bunch of products being released next week.... the mandate is to produce top quality and all products need to pass the QC before being released. These delays can be expected for another 4 weeks before things are full back to normal!

what the hell is going on get up enough money for a goooooood cycle and they dont ever have anything in stock. any one have any clue why?

i must be lucky as i've never experienced this......the good thing though is that if it's the same item whether axio or syntrop the quality is the same so you have some flexibility in ordering

Everything should be back in stock right now if I am not mistaken !!! So check it out !! If there is a certain Item in which u are looking for PM me and I will LOOK INTO IT For you...

Sound Cool??

the 20% discount is ending in about 2-3 weeks. i have heard that there wil be over amillion tabs being made this week and hundreds of litres of injects so things should be back in stock quickly

Back