Gold and Silver

mkdk

You guys know I am a technical trader. Look for gold to test 1040 maybe lower also silver to test 8ish. I just test bought a gold coin from this company to see if it was legit. It was company is Apex.com. I have no connection to them. I actually gave the coin to my wife, she took it. maybe I'll get two meals a week instead of one.

Picture 6.jpg

If gold or silver ever hit that low I will empty out everything I have and stock up. I would love to see it. I seriously doubt there will ever be a time that the Dollar has that much value in the eyes of the population. This country is headed down the drain and everyone knows it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What they are doing is causing this, they want it to fail. How else can they justify the spending, I mean come on 1.5 million for studying obese lesbians.

What they are doing is causing this, they want it to fail. How else can they justify the spending, I mean come on 1.5 million for studying obese lesbians.

LMAO i don't think that trumps the Shrimp on a treadmill government study/spending lol

Back