got scammed this week

What did you order? And who did you check these guys out with?(source check)

GetnBigr said:
why don't these people realize they would make more $$$$ if they would remain legit!!!!

<b>SHIITHEADS<b/>

Yeah no shit espescially the international guys.They get the stuff so cheap and are not at to much risk for getting busted and yet they still want to be greedy and prey on good people.But yes consider yourself lucky in that you only lost 50 beans.About 3 yrs ago somebody hacked into a well known vets board and added a source tab. Being that I knew the repuation of the board and the guy had such good prices I W U $800 that day with out checking with a mod. Well low and behold later that day the link was gone and so was my money and I was the only dummie who got hit by this guy. anyway always check your sources out and if it looks to good to be true then it is Oh and don't be compulsive with ordering . If they are a good source there not going anywhere.

MAX PLATEMAN

Thought that was obvious... if you stick around on this board for some time you won't be new anymore and people will talk to you.

i understood the first time just wanted a clarification thank bro i intend to stick around this board seems like everyone sticks together like a platoon

Back