Growth Factor Line Is Here!

Muscle Insider

A new product line has launched; the Growth Factor (GF) Series is here! I have just made available, to YOU, in my opinion, the world’s highest quality IGF-1, and other growth factor product.

Listen to my podcast for more details on this exciting new line!

GF-250 | 120 capsules

Coming soon!

Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

A new product line has launched; the Growth Factor (GF) Series is here! I have just made available, to YOU, in my opinion, the world’s highest quality IGF-1, and other growth factor product.

Listen to my podcast for more details on this exciting new line!

IMG_5542-new-209x209-1.jpg

GF-250 | 120 capsules

[/list]

Coming soon!

9df05f3179e807ce0c0c0f2c9c3a8317
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

Click here to view the article.

Back