GV IS A SCAMMER!!!

2 1/2 months waiting here.Rarely answers mail and has promised a dozen times on board posts and emails he is shipping " tommorow". IF it walks like a duck.........

KOAL

He always promises that he sent it out today, and it'll get there tomorrow or some shit like that, but it's never the case. it just takes forever....

koal said:
2 1/2 months waiting here.Rarely answers mail and has promised a dozen times on board posts and emails he is shipping " tommorow". IF it walks like a duck.........

KOAL

Exactly. Well said my man.

CJ, why you keep sticking up for him? And yes, I have EVERY right to bitch about not getting a front because he PROMISED to send it. Why was he sending me a front?.......Because I referred him a TON of business. To his credit, he delivered to everyone but after how many excuses. Chicken said it best, sources tend to do shit like this before they turn scammer. There was a post about him on Bolex too. GV has made a bad name for himself and that doesn't happen by accident. I have NEVER spoken badly about someone openly until now. He WAS a good dude, even though he was slow. His service just got worse and worse until now where he doesn't even return emails at all. Stay away, that's all I can advise people.

sad, sad, sad,....

amidst the smoke and rubble a man emerdged from a picture painted no doubt from the eye's of a man that had seen hell.
That man stood up and in discust took arms with the flag we all hold so dearly and planted so firmly in the ground that all, even the cowardly stood up and knew for once in their life they had a man they could follow and trust.......
d4ever

Back