Happy or Miserable

been with my ball and chain for about 8-9 months. kinda getting bored and she is nice and all, but I dont trust her (probably couldn't trust any woman right now) and I think its time for a break. but im on and need a pin cushion.....:D

dreww said:
been with my ball and chain for about 8-9 months. kinda getting bored and she is nice and all, but I dont trust her (probably couldn't trust any woman right now) and I think its time for a break. but im on and need a pin cushion.....:D

I like your dedication to your relationship. It has inspired me to go on strike, and demand enhanced 401k benefits, along with expanded health care to cover optical.

mid is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfaithful mofo!!!!! Excuse me the proper "term" for him is playa he's NEVER unfaithful...NOOOOOOO not that sweet lil angel...at this rate he isnt gonna settle down unless he's 6 ft under. And there will be no killing anyone or anything for him now

PS he said everyone is gonna think he's crazy or drunk but its the g/f here..or excuse me his "lil sister" as he likes to call me to his other hoes

I am very happy-But test makes everything harder-My relationship would be so much stronger without steroids.

ive been single and happy ive been single and miserable. ive been with someone and happy, and ive been with someone and miserable. single is less complicated but more lonely, but id rather be alone than with someone and miserable

Badgermoon said:
felt the way you do about my second wife Choke. Don't have anyone in my life right now, so I guess I'm in the miserable colum.

What happened if I may ask? Reading Choke's post I was like, ohh, they'll last - good for them (in a very sincere way). Now reading your's I'm curious, how does it go from that to this?

BTW, I've been with my GF for 3 years and have been friends with her for 5. I was real happy with our relationship until I moved in with her. I'm on house arrest and when I get off in mid Oct. I'll be leaving her. We've alreay talked about this together, she still wants me to stay but I can't. I just can't be tied down at age 21. I don't want nor need a live in GF now or anytime soon.

It's pretty sad, I live with her and we're broken up. 3 years down the tube because she "made" me do my house arrest at her place. Heck, she's the one who said, "It's over if you don't move in." Well I'm moving out and I guess it's over.

Am I wrong here for not willing to "take the next step" as she puts it (moving, or staying moved in)? Or is she wrong for putting me up to this choice? Please advise

Been married for 3 months now so I guess we are in that adjustment phase. We have periods where we are very happy and periods where we are miserable beyond belief. We just keep working things out and hopfully we will get through this adjustment period. After 15 years of friendship there is obviously a great connection between us.

People change with age. My wife and I had what others called “the perfect love”. 15 years later we are like the songs says “Preying for the end of time so I can end my time with you.

Miserable, past that. What’s next?

is talking to people on the net cheating? I mean you are here now chatting w/ a bunch of men. Was there anything physical? Look at the relationship and what that means, not typing on a keyboard to someone who is unknown......

Jaywooly, the only thing I can tell you is it seems she got bored with me. I was trying to deal with post traumatic stress syndrome,moving far away from what I knew, lack of work in my chosen field, and andropause (low test levels).
I was also her 4th marriage. Could I have overlooked a red flag...?
It was a roller-coaster right from the start, but deep down, I honestly loved her like no one else in my life.

Badgermoon said:
Jaywooly, the only thing I can tell you is it seems she got bored with me. I was trying to deal with post traumatic stress syndrome,moving far away from what I knew, lack of work in my chosen field, and andropause (low test levels).
I was also her 4th marriage. Could I have overlooked a red flag...?
It was a roller-coaster right from the start, but deep down, I honestly loved her like no one else in my life.

That pisses me off like nothing else. She got bored? Why the hell do people do that? Marrage is not a joke or something just to do, it's serious. Damn, it's weird how people can change.

Good luck in all your future women. Thanks also for clearing that up.

Back