Hello! Newb with questions IGF-1 Lr3

try pushing slower also when injecting. i use to get bruises to from subcutaneous anything. insulin,igf hgh, it came down to injecting slower.

some guys bruise sometimes and sometimes they dont, but i think everyone does from time to time, in terms of the igf-1 lr3 as long as you are using muscle chemistry with acetic acid then at least you know it cant be from infection or bacteria or anything like that cause acetic acid would kill it on contact, if you are using some other version with water then becareful cause water breeds bacteria easily.

i have used igf here for a while and no problems but sometimes a i will get a little knot if i push it out to fast or dont go in deep enough.

Thank you very much for the info ramada. Have you tried going into the bicep or shoulders ? Or do you just prefer sub-q ?

Thank you very much for the info ramada. Have you tried going into the bicep or shoulders ? Or do you just prefer sub-q ?

i luv hitting my biceps it is my favourite muscle to hit and i think recently i have got much more from the igf in muscle groups then in my belly and then better pump and from what i have read muscle grows better when injecting it.

Thanks again. I'm training chest and biceps this afternoon so I will try 30 or 40 mcgs in each bicep.

So far I have only had one spot of discoloration, likely from nicking a capillary. Wasn't much more than a teeny red dot at the time, but later was a good dime size bruise. It faded quickly and I stay pretty banged up so it was just another spot.

I'm loving this stuff.

So far I have only had one spot of discoloration, likely from nicking a capillary. Wasn't much more than a teeny red dot at the time, but later was a good dime size bruise. It faded quickly and I stay pretty banged up so it was just another spot.

I'm loving this stuff.

When I apply I know immediately if something was off a bit because a little drop of blood will pop up at the application site then I will get that quarter size bruise. I've pretty much learned now how to keep this to a minimum through lots of trial and error lol. Good luck it's a great product.

Just a bit of an update. I'm about mid cycle and this is where it's working best for me. I tested a bit and found 25mcg to be what I respond to the best, with the least. 20 mins pre-workout in the am is giving me the same as others have described. I did have a disruption in my schedule that kept me from my workout for a few days, but kept up the IGF. I'm so pleased with the progress that I'm considering sarms to pair with the next cycle. I'm thinking ostarine based on what I've read but still got reading to do.

This is awesome.

Back