Help from experience guys plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no fat almost lol
for this year I want size without too puffy and hopefully I can keep abs clear. Next year maybe I would go on size with hard look. If I can get enough size with hard muscle I would love that. Ideally if I can get ur shape I wouldn't say no :)

Yeah no fat almost lol
for this year I want size without too puffy and hopefully I can keep abs clear. Next year maybe I would go on size with hard look. If I can get enough size with hard muscle I would love that. Ideally if I can get ur shape I wouldn't say no :)

The option what I do often is when I am lean and wanna stay lean with more size I only up protein and not much more calories if I am not growing with plenty of protein and enough gear then I up carbs.
U can do test alone and get some good gains or deca with test or eq with test.
To be honest tren I wouldn't go to it until after using the other two.
U have many options especially because u are low body fat and obviously can maintain it.
Why wouldn't u wanna do a 12 week cycle test eq or deca test?
Also a good addition would be test e jumped for 3 weeks with prop
Deca jumped for 3 weeks with NPP.
If u keep your diet in check u will only get bigger and fuller muscles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ah no deca too much water retention. Okay I will go for a 12 weeks test eq. Can u give me the full details plz ?

Ah no deca too much water retention. Okay I will go for a 12 weeks test eq. Can u give me the full details plz ?
On road running an errand and will post cycle and doses with pct. How much test have u ran before? Dosage?
And do u aromatase.
With deca I have had some Awsome results when already lean and was able to maintain it the duration. But last time I put on some water and bloat so I understand. Give me a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I run 400/week before. Don't worry about the pct. I can deal with it. Thanks ma i really appreciate ur help

When I'm on my Test P Tren A and EQ kick I always like to toss in Masteron as well. Then polish off with Var and Winny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back