Help me choose please

Big Beef

Let's just say the list I am about to put down was what I had to choose from. Looking for some advice of what gear to stack with each other. This will only be my second cycle. First one was a sarm kickstart & ran test e at a lower dose. Wanting to take it up a notch this time. Looking to put mass on, than I'll go cut later...

Oral: tbol, dbol & drol

Oil: test cyp, test e, decca, eq, sus & test prop

Originally I was going to do test e, decca & kickstart with drol, but after advice from others & thinking on it, I have been reconsidering. Been thinking lately that tbol, test cyp & eq would be great. What do you all think??

Let's just say the list I am about to put down was what I had to choose from. Looking for some advice of what gear to stack with each other. This will only be my second cycle. First one was a sarm kickstart & ran test e at a lower dose. Wanting to take it up a notch this time. Looking to put mass on, than I'll go cut later...

Oral: tbol, dbol & drol

Oil: test cyp, test e, decca, eq, sus & test prop

Originally I was going to do test e, decca & kickstart with drol, but after advice from others & thinking on it, I have been reconsidering. Been thinking lately that tbol, test cyp & eq would be great. What do you all think??
U heard my input!
If u wanna bulk your 1st option WOULD be choice but you have plenty of bulk on u brother!!!
And sides of progest can be hard to control and dangerous for bloating and gyno in inexperienced!!!
Get a lean bulk going build lean muscle loss body fat. I see lots of muscle u loaded with but take it non aromatase style no estro fat will come off easier.

Option 2 lean bulk. They both can be a bulk but go dry route!!!
Use proviron 50 mg all the way thru.
Androgens that bind tight and don't aromatase increase lipothisis far loss!!
Muscle hardness!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Let's see that muscle. U will be surprised u will look bigger your muscles will. Exaggerate them bb style brother!!!

& tren.. forgot to add that!

- - - Updated - - -

U heard my input!
If u wanna bulk your 1st option WOULD be choice but you have plenty of bulk on u brother!!!
And sides of progest can be hard to control and dangerous for bloating and gyno in inexperienced!!!
Get a lean bulk going build lean muscle loss body fat. I see lots of muscle u loaded with but take it non aromatase style no estro fat will come off easier.

Option 2 lean bulk. They both can be a bulk but go dry route!!!
Use proviron 50 mg all the way thru.
Androgens that bind tight and don't aromatase increase lipothisis far loss!!
Muscle hardness!!

I don't have proviron on hand, but I will look into that. Haven't done much research on that one

IMO I think you should put a lot more planning into it. What do you ultimately want from the cycle? Then choose the elements that will get you there. Do the research and plan, not some half-assed approach. Not trying to be an ass, but it sounds like you may not even know exactly what each compound does. I suggest you study up.

IMO I think you should put a lot more planning into it. What do you ultimately want from the cycle? Then choose the elements that will get you there. Do the research and plan, not some half-assed approach. Not trying to be an ass, but it sounds like you may not even know exactly what each compound does. I suggest you study up.

Why do you think that? I don't half ass anything. The first cycle I did, I did plenty of research before starting, just as I will do the same this time. All I am trying to do now is get advice on what would be a good 2nd cycle from those that have been there. It's easy as fuck to get on google & type bulk cycles & than get the facts lol. Is this not a place to learn & get advice?? Thanks for the input either way

Btw, I want to bulk as I said in intial post. Might not go all out with it though becuase it is only my sencond time.

Last edited:
Why do you think that? I don't half ass anything. The first cycle I did, I did plenty of research before starting, just as I will do the same this time. All I am trying to do now is get advice on what would be a good 2nd cycle from those that have been there. It's easy as fuck to get on google & type bulk cycles & than get the facts lol. Is this not a place to learn & get advice?? Thanks for the input either way

Btw, I want to bulk as I said in intial post. Might not go all out with it though becuase it is only my sencond time.
It's all good brother bigz means that u wanna look out for safety and risk vs a look. And commit along those lines with goals of coarse.

I know where u are, when I was younger
I have history of steroids for 20 years.
Well I thought getting lean wasn't gonna happen so if I bulked for mass I would have muscle on muscle and leaning wouldn't be as important.
I learned time and time again that a bulk made me look way wrong than I expected.
Still today if I don't get body fat down then bulk, the bulking aromatasing and progest nature aromatase steroids feed the fat cells.
I am advising u from experience that u can put on alot of muscle with a lean non aromatasing bulk and lose bf and get more and more and more defined then once your are defined that bulky muscle will flare when you do bulk.

Also the harder muscle will remain and the bulk will always come off.
Say u are lean on good diet and get on a bulk tweeking things just to gain then u will gain bulk muscle with minimal fat.
Like Kevin Levron is able to do.

But understand I see it all from bb point of view and to become where u wanna be to bulk then cut, u gotta learn to cut first!!!
Too much bulk will give high bp,
Estrogen risk and progest.
It's hard to notice sides when u think u gaining weight from bulk but estro is soaring!!!
And u can't just pop Ai's like candy they can hurt u real bad if over taking.

With the second version u need small AI dose or just 10 mg nolva with proviron

The bulk u have u need Ai, nolva, and caber on hand.
Anadrol is estrogenic by nature it doesn't aromatase but can activate progesterone receptors, deca aromatases less then test but does
And is progesterone prolactin master!!!
Test aromatases and those three all feed sides of each other.

Adrol strong should wait till later
Deca and test ok if dose is right
But eq and test safer drier and Tbol
Pretty darn safe no concern with estro

I will say no more brother I am writing a book and I talked to u already on my option.
I am looking out for U!

It's all good brother bigz means that u wanna look out for safety and risk vs a look. And commit along those lines with goals of coarse.

I know where u are, when I was younger
I have history of steroids for 20 years.
Well I thought getting lean wasn't gonna happen so if I bulked for mass I would have muscle on muscle and leaning wouldn't be as important.
I learned time and time again that a bulk made me look way wrong than I expected.
Still today if I don't get body fat down then bulk, the bulking aromatasing and progest nature aromatase steroids feed the fat cells.
I am advising u from experience that u can put on alot of muscle with a lean non aromatasing bulk and lose bf and get more and more and more defined then once your are defined that bulky muscle will flare when you do bulk.

Also the harder muscle will remain and the bulk will always come off.
Say u are lean on good diet and get on a bulk tweeking things just to gain then u will gain bulk muscle with minimal fat.
Like Kevin Levron is able to do.

But understand I see it all from bb point of view and to become where u wanna be to bulk then cut, u gotta learn to cut first!!!
Too much bulk will give high bp,
Estrogen risk and progest.
It's hard to notice sides when u think u gaining weight from bulk but estro is soaring!!!
And u can't just pop Ai's like candy they can hurt u real bad if over taking.

With the second version u need small AI dose or just 10 mg nolva with proviron

The bulk u have u need Ai, nolva, and caber on hand.
Anadrol is estrogenic by nature it doesn't aromatase but can activate progesterone receptors, deca aromatases less then test but does
And is progesterone prolactin master!!!
Test aromatases and those three all feed sides of each other.

Adrol strong should wait till later
Deca and test ok if dose is right
But eq and test safer drier and Tbol
Pretty darn safe no concern with estro

I will say no more brother I am writing a book and I talked to u already on my option.
I am looking out for U!

I will take the safe approach with the tbol, test & eq. There was just so many different ways I could go with those choices. We had talked about test & eq before & that is why I considered that stack, but wasn't sure on kickstart. I thought about drol, but figured I'd save the beast for later. I have plenty of ai & nolva on hand, but no caber. As usual, you come through bro. Thanks for the advice

cant go wrong with test, deca, dbol stack.
He has alot of mass on him. He is a beast.
Alot of muscle too.
But from my experience Deca dbol and test are bloaters if not lean enough!
U guys gotta understand I gotta see this guy leaned down He has a frame that holds muscle.

But beef I would use dbol before adrol.
And just as kicker.
And even dbol with eq and test.
Unless u react different than me deca causes more bloat when I am beefy like u are right now.
Deca is safe low dose but watch the bloat for me bf accumulates around chest and midsection on deca. I hate it for that reason.
If i am lean it doesn't. Those tissues feed on estro and proges

I will take the safe approach with the tbol, test & eq. There was just so many different ways I could go with those choices. We had talked about test & eq before & that is why I considered that stack, but wasn't sure on kickstart. I thought about drol, but figured I'd save the beast for later. I have plenty of ai & nolva on hand, but no caber. As usual, you come through bro. Thanks for the advice
Dbol is good.
It helps with pumps growth
But I gotta keep it low.
Get some Balken or pink thai's
And u won't need but 30 mg at most
Dbol I can't use to high.

He has alot of mass on him. He is a beast.
Alot of muscle too.
But from my experience Deca dbol and test are bloaters if not lean enough!
U guys gotta understand I gotta see this guy leaned down He has a frame that holds muscle.

But beef I would use dbol before adrol.
And just as kicker.
And even dbol with eq and test.
Unless u react different than me deca causes more bloat when I am beefy like u are right now.
Deca is safe low dose but watch the bloat for me bf accumulates around chest and midsection on deca. I hate it for that reason.
If i am lean it doesn't. Those tissues feed on estro and proges

I was really debating on dbol instead of tbol. Still am. From my research & reviews I read, it is better for size & strength, but tbol is still really good supposedly. I noticed a lot of guys on here prefer tbol over dbol. Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

I know i am not him.
But Nandrolone shut down HPTA hard
And tougher to restart.
Deca dick can last for months and months after PCT

Damn... that's scary. I have read about decca dick, but I thought test would prevent that. Getting restarted is my biggest concern with nandrolone. I would freak if I couldn't get my dick up months later!!!

My thoughts are you need to run deca 12 weeks at least and then an extra 3 weeks of test after deca then do pct 2 weeks after that. I love deca but I'm on trt my friends have used it and like MM said that deca dick can linger. Even my last cruise I had problems 2 months after

My thoughts are you need to run deca 12 weeks at least and then an extra 3 weeks of test after deca then do pct 2 weeks after that. I love deca but I'm on trt my friends have used it and like MM said that deca dick can linger. Even my last cruise I had problems 2 months after

Understood. I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind. What about if not on trt? I understand it can linger, but what about the long run?? If I do try it some time & even if it lingers for a while, hpta will eventually restart right? I'm guessing that's a hard question to answer..

I was really debating on dbol instead of tbol. Still am. From my research & reviews I read, it is better for size & strength, but tbol is still really good supposedly. I noticed a lot of guys on here prefer tbol over dbol. Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn... that's scary. I have read about decca dick, but I thought test would prevent that. Getting restarted is my biggest concern with nandrolone. I would freak if I couldn't get my dick up months later!!!
Alot of guys at MC are older, and learned that hard dense muscle and leanness pay. Estro feeds fat and fat strives on estro and an aromatasing progestin like deca.
The leaner u are once muscle developes the more it shows.

Test can ward off deca dick but if estro isn't controlled prolactin builds more with deca and the limp has gotten me at 1gram + test.
The other problem is this can be fixed so what wuth test but after PCT test takes time to recover and deca stays in system long time and it's sides linger.
I have went thru it many have.
I hate deca but have needed it for joints but it us last desired for looks by me.
Good for skinny guy bad for others.

Understood. I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind. What about if not on trt? I understand it can linger, but what about the long run?? If I do try it some time & even if it lingers for a while, hpta will eventually restart right? I'm guessing that's a hard question to answer..

Some dont have any problems with deca and some have problems with deca but not npp and some have with both. I'd suggest npp first to see how you react kinda like folks say with tren do ace first in case sides suck

Back