help,my girlfriend has c hepatatis

In italy when you turn 18 juvenile criminal records is erased,beshides all i did was juvenile bullshit

blacktail said:
man good luck bro! glad to here you are not going to hunt this guy down!! he is not worth your time!!
thanks man,we just spoke to the doctor she is not contagious and will be able to have healty childrens,so i am quite confident in the future.
thanks bro

Peace..

RedOX date her until you leave for he states in November and then get rid of her bro...Hepatitis C, that is serious bro and the fact that she didnt' tell you!?! Come on, Iron Bro...you really like her though...it is up to you, but dam!!!

goodluck...

Re: Peace..

Lord Odin said:
RedOX date her until you leave for he states in November and then get rid of her bro...Hepatitis C, that is serious bro and the fact that she didnt' tell you!?! Come on, Iron Bro...you really like her though...it is up to you, but dam!!!

goodluck...

you came straight to the point...i really really like her..

Who cares if you really like her, she should ahve told you right away and let you make the choice, instead she was manipulative and waited for you to really like her before she told you, you really think you can trust this girl?

I agree with everyone else if the girl doesnt tell you straight up and takes the risk of killing you with some shit she brought on her self then where is the love in that???? I love you but at the time I just infected you and im sorry but hey since we both got it might as well stay with each other!.......................... I would come to the states and drop her A and come to the u.s. and start all over.......... You have had a lot of luck on your side so far do not ever take that for granted......

Back