Hemorrhoids!!!

HackTwat

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Alrighty Fellas,

I've gotta put it all out there I guess, but I really need some advice here. I've had some small hemoroids for a long time that haven't bothered me much at all. Yesterday morning during my "AM constitutional" I must have pushed one from inside to outside and its swollen and hurts to even rub medicine on it, let alone sit down. Using some extra strength Preparation H that the Pharmacist told me about. Its no better today!!!
I hope you guys have some good remedies without ragging on me too hard. This shit hurts guys!!!!

Austin

push that mother fucker back up lol, I had them bad during football practice one year and coach seen me going easy and yelled at me and i explained the issue and he told me to use my finger and push that fucker back up there, and i did! lol

witch hazel is suppose to work well on them

I tried that a couple of times, but I must be a huge PUSSY cause I swear man it hurts to even touch it barely!!

I tried that a couple of times, but I must be a huge PUSSY cause I swear man it hurts to even touch it barely!!

Use your old ladies dildo lmao. Seriously though i use to have them constantly for years, i guess from working out so much and straining, so i know ur pain brutha! There isn't much we can do and if they get real bad you will need them cut off or layered off or whatever they do now days to remove them lol,

I hear ya bro. My lady may be one of the only women in America without a dildo bro. I'm gonna try again I suppose....Damn!!!

I hear ya bro. My lady may be one of the only women in America without a dildo bro. I'm gonna try again I suppose....Damn!!!

lmao, well thats the perfect stocking stuffer for christmas this year then! lmao

Keep your ass clean. When you shit take a shower and then apply Witch Hazel with a cotton ball to them. Word of warning the witch hazel will light your ass on fire for about 15-20 seconds but it will kill the itch and if you do this 2-3 times a day in a couple weeks the witch hazel will shrink them down and heal them faster.

Good luck...

people joke about hemorrhoids but unless you've had them you don't realize how fucking painful they are...

there is a supplement out there called Hem-B-Gone-it really works

after taking it for 2 days the pain will go away and after a week the hemorrhoids will go away

people joke about hemorrhoids but unless you've had them you don't realize how fucking painful they are...

after taking it for 2 days the pain will go away and after a week the hemorrhoids will go away

This...
I had the same problem- they were big and it hurt like hell- they bled as well.
I used this med as well as drinking more water, and eating more fiber.
Took around 14 days to finally go away....
Sucks....

Alrighty Fellas, I've gotta put it all out there I guess, but I really need some advice here. I've had some small hemoroids for a long time that haven't bothered me much at all. Yesterday morning during my "AM constitutional" I must have pushed one from inside to outside and its swollen and hurts to even rub medicine on it, let alone sit down. Using some extra strength Preparation H that the Pharmacist told me about. Its no better today!!!
I hope you guys have some good remedies without ragging on me too hard. This shit hurts guys!!!!Austin

Sure this might sound retarded, but I had a hemorrhoid when in the military. I went to aid station and the doc told me to use the usually stuff to help (Prep H and Prep H wipes), but also told me once it's cleared up...if I start using baby wipes to wipe my ass instead of toilet paper...it will help significantly to reduce getting more. I haven't had one since. My $.02!

Witch Hazel is the number one ingredient in that stuff. Witch Hazel is amazing stuff.

Back