how does one feel with low t TESTOSTERONE levels

getnpd

hi i am 44yrs old and have low t levels my numbers r as follows 20 free test 120 is total test i was also told i have a tumor on my pituitary gland but after 6 months it has vanished doc says to reck it every 6 months anyway getting back to my question how does one feel with low levels like mine thanks j

in all honestly you should know, conisdering you are a living example. your levels are REALLY low.
but to answer your question, normally the symptoms are low libido, feeling tired or no energy, just kind of plain ran down and no sex drive.

Well since your levels are low and you prob dont remember what normal t levels really feel like, I can say that after being on trt and stopping it for a short bit that I felt the worst I had in a long time. Seriously had trouble staying awake at work, extreme fatigue, Depression, you name it, it sucks.

hi i am 44yrs old and have low t levels my numbers r as follows 20 free test 120 is total test i was also told i have a tumor on my pituitary gland but after 6 months it has vanished doc says to reck it every 6 months anyway getting back to my question how does one feel with low levels like mine thanks j

welcome to MuscleChemistry! and looks like these guys already answered your question and they were spot on!

When I had low T...I couldn't really tell. I was young (23) when it happened. My TT was 299 which is higher than yours, but keep in mind I was 23 so I feel I would be more effected by a level like that because I should be used to high levels. The best way to describe it was just an overall feeling of nothing. Nothing excited me, nothing made me sad or mad, nothing effected me mentally or emotionally at all. I just loved to sit around and turn my brain off and stare at a TV. I couldn't be bothered with going out or being social, talking to girls, nothing. I wasn't sad or depressed, I was just empty. I had no drive, no spark, no interest in doing anything but sulking. I just couldn't understand other peoples' energy, motivation to go out and hang out with friends.

It wasn't until I started trt that I realized just how bad I was. Within 3 weeks I was noticing more energy and motivation. I wanted to explore life, meet people, better myself. I hate sitting around now. The world has a new color to it, a new brightness. Things have meaning again. My libido was non-existent and now I'm like a teenager again.

When I had low T...I couldn't really tell. I was young (23) when it happened. My TT was 299 which is higher than yours, but keep in mind I was 23 so I feel I would be more effected by a level like that because I should be used to high levels. The best way to describe it was just an overall feeling of nothing. Nothing excited me, nothing made me sad or mad, nothing effected me mentally or emotionally at all. I just loved to sit around and turn my brain off and stare at a TV. I couldn't be bothered with going out or being social, talking to girls, nothing. I wasn't sad or depressed, I was just empty. I had no drive, no spark, no interest in doing anything but sulking. I just couldn't understand other peoples' energy, motivation to go out and hang out with friends.

It wasn't until I started trt that I realized just how bad I was. Within 3 weeks I was noticing more energy and motivation. I wanted to explore life, meet people, better myself. I hate sitting around now. The world has a new color to it, a new brightness. Things have meaning again. My libido was non-existent and now I'm like a teenager again.

Dam bro thats awful! Glad you found yourself again though!

Same here, tired and always napping. Depressed and a bad attitude, no motivation to get going. Libido, gone. Tried the over the counter creams and lotions that say "replaces lost T", didn't work. Went to the DR. and got tested. Hypothyroidism. My thyroid stopped sending the signals to the Pituitary gland to release hormones. Low T.

He put me on Levothyroxine 50mcg. 1 tab daily, in the morning on an empty stomach and no eating for an hour. Getting used to not eating for an hour after getting up was a bitch, but you get used to it. Then he gave me the patch Androderm 4mg. After a month the patch barely upped my T, told him it had no change so he put me on the Axiron under arm liquid. After a month of 2 pumps a day, I asked the Doc if he could give me shots instead, the Axiron was better than the Androderm but not like what I was wanting. He nixed the shots and said it would be to hard on my heart! WHAT??!!!?? So he upped the pumps to 3 times a day. Well, it seems to be working better than before, still not 100% I'd say about 80%.

Before he started me on the 3 pumps a day, I had to get blood work again to check my cholesterol and prostate and other stuff. My tests came back ok except for my Triglycerides where 499. My Thyroid came back to normal ranges but I still have to remain on the meds for that.

Overall my mood has gotten better, my naps are down to once a day for 15mins., just to get a second wind. Libido has improved, now its just getting my wife to play in between her menopausal mood swings. :curse:

I also, tried to get the Doc to give me something for the bloat, but he ignored my request saying thats nothing to worry about. Easy for him to say when I'm the one unable to button my jeans.

What can I take to get rid of this bloated feeling, any recommendations?

Your thoughts would help. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Last edited:
At 44 years old your levels are not low!!!! I am 60 and my doc told me after he had my blood work done that at 25 free test I was just fine.

You should be on Test C 60mgs twice a week for 3 weeks then 80 mgs once a week. With blood work done ever 6 weeks.

Like 750mg a week with some deca, mast, and drol? I feel pretty proper when I do it that way :)
Yep feels like you could move a mountain and screw whatever is underneath it.:)
However it is way so much gear are you trying to kill yourself bro?
Try 500 test e 200 deca and 100 mast. Less is always better and your pct will be a lot more effective.

Back