• $500 - $750

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • $750 - $1,000

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • $1,000 +

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Presser said:
some guys especialy those competing seriously cant leave their gear quality to chance by purchasing ug gear, you never can be sure no mater how well known a guy is

Exp if your a female you cant, think about it. You cant have something say var and end up being drol. That wouldnt work. Nor can u have something be very underdosed when your prepping for a big show.

Last edited:
Thats for sure. You cant chance on UG labs if you are a comp BBer.

I dont like to spend over $300 for a cycle.

saudades said:
Hehe, I have you all beat--$10 /mth, j/k. If I ever get a cycle together, it will probably be around $350-400.

Well, I have to update. Didn't cost that much at all. Was under $200 for my first.

saudades said:
Well, I have to update. Didn't cost that much at all. Was under $200 for my first.

THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM UR ORIGINAL ASSESMENT

I used to like to keep things simple but now with IGF at the begining and for PCT it adds up, I'd say I average $500 a cycle. I've only been on IGF though for the past year so it's been a lot easier on the wallet to go on and off

I was lucky and ordered enough for a very long cycle right before the whole china powder cut off went down and started effecting us over here. I'm wondering just what's going to happen with pricing and availability. Anyone hear anything good?

Back