how sick do you need to be in order to skip a workout?

Chelle, get some rest. Your body is busy working to fight the cold. I'll heat up some chicken soup and while you are eating that I'll mix up some honey/whisky/lemon juice to help break up the cold and sooth your throat. Then if you want to watch TV we'll get you a box of keenex and a blanket and give you a foot massage.

Hope you feel better soon.

Badgermoon said:
Chelle, get some rest. Your body is busy working to fight the cold. I'll heat up some chicken soup and while you are eating that I'll mix up some honey/whisky/lemon juice to help break up the cold and sooth your throat. Then if you want to watch TV we'll get you a box of keenex and a blanket and give you a foot massage.

Hope you feel better soon.

OMG!!! You know how to spoil, don't you!!!

(thank you ;) )

mailboxkillR said:
Take a day or two off and get some green poison(nyquill) head north got the proper stuff to do the job ;)

Will you put some of the Vapor vix stuff under my snotty nose? LOL!!

I stay in when my head is congested. Taking a long hot, steamy shower fixes me up.

Take a shot of Nyquil, take some Valerian and Meltonin and hit the sheets!

The muscles will benefit from the rest and you can work out twice as hard in a couple days.

shyone said:
I agree Chelle, does you no good when you are sick to work out - longer to get better. I like you have gone sick and I got sicker! Rest hun and get better!

Thanks, sweetie ;)
It'll run it's course like colds always do...
Speaking of, I think I"ll get my flu shot this week;)

mailboxkillR said:
that along with back rubs, hot tea and all the basic pampering :thumbsup:

Gee! What a guy!!! :thumbsup:
I'm used to being tossed in the room and have the door closed...

I have read in several training/health articles that if feeling sick above the neck it is ok to train, below the neck(stomach,lungs,etc)
skip it...

Back