How small do your balls get?

Well this is what I know, please give me an impression of that.

I must buy a sterile vial with the cap of rubber; a vial of 5ml of sterile water for injections and a number of syringe.So in a place clean and possibly sterile, with hands clean I aspire about 1ml of steril water, break the amp of powder and put in it this water.
After the dissolution of the powder I aspire the juice and so push it in the sterile water. So I dissolve te 2000IU of HCG in a 5ml solution to obtain 400IU/ml of drug.

Right??

After that put this solution in the sterile vial and then in freeze.
Thie is ready for 5 doses of HCG. 1 dose of 400IU EOD

Please send me correction and opinion in merit

Help me thanks

Bye

well lets see here

...my balls look fan-fucking-tastic, especially when they are in ALL of your girls' mouths...lol...:D...can you guys say"teabag"...lol...

Re: well lets see here

sully said:
...my balls look fan-fucking-tastic, especially when they are in ALL of your girls' mouths...lol...:D...can you guys say"teabag"...lol...

LMAO ... you're killin' me bro...almost fell of my chair... :D

thank god I don't have a girlfriend

hhmmm

..tea-leaf huh???...well she looks like a a baseball player with fucking 2 bags of chew in her mouth buddy...:D...

you both are going to be in the dog house when she sees this..

she'll ban sully from the board and banned press from the bedroom.. lol

Gear101* said:
you both are going to be in the dog house when she sees this..

she'll ban sully from the board and banned press from the bedroom.. lol
...Spanishfly knows that it is all in good fun, and that i would not actually disrespect her in those ways...just having a little fun...;)

You know - I don't seem to be producing as much semen! Maybe it's because i've been masturbating twice a day. LOL!

Hamsters have gigantic nuts in relation to their overall body. go to your local pet shop and check for yourself if you dont believe me. much larger than humans, how do you think i got my nickname?

You guys bitching about your decreased ball size, wait a few years when they start to sag. When youre in your thirties and sitting on the throne to take a crap and your balls are swimming in the water, you'll be glad for a little shrinkage.

Back