How to make Clen inject

In jecting it is useless as it has the same bio availability injected as it does orally.
I understand people who make it into a solution as it is much safer too dose but as for effect there os NO diffrence between IM or Oral
Unless you put it in a veine the you will get instant effects.
Also clen does not cause lipolysis (Site fat burn) so again why injectet it.
It just seems like making a sterile solution for this product is USELESS.

Just my 2 cents

The smallest quantity of clenbuterol I could buy in powder form was 1 gram. I gave most of it away since it cost me pennies to make anyway. Stays good for at least 2 years.

Thanks bro!!!
But dont i need BB or peg to keep it stable?
i mean will it be so that at the bottom off the gallon the concentration is the same as on top?
This must be enough clen inject for me i will be ripped to the bone;)

check it out, I have a bottle of injectable liquid clen. it reads 40mcg clen, 5.4 mg yohim. (like you said earlier) but it adds: excipients: water for inject, sodium chloride, peg 10, polysorbate 80, benzoic acid. i've been using it. I like it. I feel it at that dose using 1/2 cc. Does anyone have any thoughts on determining amounts for adding those ingredients, and the yohimbine.

Has somebody a recipe for making clen inject water based?

all your gonna do is give yourself a got damn heart attack!!!!

stop trying to be diffrent and just take the pills bro. enough with the nonsence.

try doing cardio and drinking lots of water bro, that i think all of us agree does wonders in its self

all your gonna do is give yourself a got damn heart attack!!!!

stop trying to be diffrent and just take the pills bro. enough with the nonsence.

try doing cardio and drinking lots of water bro, that i think all of us agree does wonders in its self

Thats you opinion! and ofcourse im not using that all for myself:laugh:
As you maybe know on the market you get questions everybody like to try something also with the normall injects when they see a better looking brand they think its works better.
Anyway this clen inject works for sure.

Back