How to photoshop a photo?

tony, cool. BTW, thanks for the igf link. I have done a little web design in the past. I did my companies site which is fairly large. Would have loved to do graphical work as a full-time thing but got into a diff. profession. I started to put a musclechemistry.com shirt on flex's back but didn't have time.

Last edited:
No prob., optimal. Thanks for the good comments, guys. Here is another one with the shoulders bigger and wider.

Attachments

• flex_lat_spread2.jpg
    flex_lat_spread2.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 36
tonykemp said:
No prob., optimal. Thanks for the good comments, guys. Here is another one with the shoulders bigger and wider.
wow, there must be tons of things you can do with photoshop huh? thats pretty crazy. thanks tony

No problem. There certainly is a lot you can do with Photoshop. I once did some changing to a photo for my sister and her husband where I switched their faces--it was the funniest thing they ever saw. I've also done a photo of my parents where I "de-aged" them about twenty years. It really is a cool program.

you can get it off of ares for free or purchase it....i am not going to encourage that you get it for free online but it is available

i got a 14 day trial edition but i have NO idea how to make it do all that stuff. i'm still tryig to figure it out.

bignick...free huh...thanks for the tip.

thats awesome brotha'!!! hopefully i'll look like that whe i go down to mexico at the end of the summer with my girl. seriously bro thats fuckin' COOL! i'm gonna save this pic!

Back