How well do you respond to AS?

How well do you respond to AS?

• Extremely Well!

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • I'd Say Average

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Piss Poor, but still way better than being natural!

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
machine99 said:
I would say very well!! If you would have asked me after my first 2 or 3 cycles I would say average, but now that I eat 2g protein a day or more, I have had much better results. Alot of the info on Doggcrapp's thread "Cycle for Pennies" changed my entire workout and eating habits and everything.
It's a simple things in life hey machine? Now go 2.5x bw!

For everyone else out there. If you are going to error on your protein intake, error on the "high" side!

That would be like 700g for me. On the good side I just bought a cow. LOL

I'm very close to the bottom of the scale. I've taken double then some friends of mine while we were on and they got better results.

scorpio said:
Need more cows??
Lol!

Reminds me of the story of the bodybuilder going into a vet supply store looking to purchase the "usual thing" for his cows. When the owner of the store asks him what kind of cows he has the bodybuilder thinks for a second, scratches his head and says- "brown ones".

Yep respond great to the them.I don't which I like more though the muscle gains or the 24/7 hard-on I get.

I think my body has become used to just the test that I take, but I'm quite sure if I was to do a real full cycle, I'd get pretty huge. Just in the first three months when I first began HRT, my weight jumped from 150 to 180 (considering the lower doses you take for HRT) so I'd say I respond quite well to AAS.

piss poor.

Not sure why, but when I was a kid I responded really well to say 250mgs of sus.

Now, after a 12 year break from gear, I cant get hardley any gains from 500mgs of sus. Im finding that now, Im taking 1g of sus + other stuff.

I think it has a lot to do with age.

age and your bodies tolerance,I'm the same way.that's why I tell people when they first start to do as little as possible.

NormalSucks said:
piss poor.

Not sure why, but when I was a kid I responded really well to say 250mgs of sus.

Now, after a 12 year break from gear, I cant get hardley any gains from 500mgs of sus. Im finding that now, Im taking 1g of sus + other stuff.

I think it has a lot to do with age.

what weight were you at when that 250mgs of sust blew you up? my guessis no where near 240

i respond great, my weight gains on any amount of juice are usually fairly large, the higher my dose for me the stronger though but the higher the dose makes no difference on the size..

Back